Tailfeathers
Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: A LITTLE HELP..?..PLZ?

Hatching
    Thanks

A LITTLE HELP..?..PLZ?

hi guys. ok you know custard yeh, well he is bein a bit of a bugga lately. my little girl pudding and him have started to kiss alot. i just thought it was just niceness,until i saw his throat feathers and head feathers stand on end, and i was like'' what the heck''.anyways while he did this, he was warbling, and making kissy noises at her.And another thing to make the whole situation scary is his pupil went tiny, like pinpoint,i heard was a sign of courtship. anywho...then he started movin his head up an down like he was heavin up food, and then feeding her with it.she accepted it, locking beaks and all. but what i dont understand is she is only about 7 months old,do they want to breed? so why is she accepting it? she should be way older shouldnt she. i heard 2 years old at the least.? he is abouta year now, but seems to be mature enoughto know what he is doing. someone clue me please....
    ps i wouldnt mind babies, just not until she is old enough...i know all the precedures incase you try and tell me lol.
    thanx guys!its just weird when it happens to you....you need 2 know every detail

Thanks

Re: A LITTLE HELP..?..PLZ?

They are old enough to be able to breed at about 6 months. (but then, most human girls are old enough to be able to breed at about 12 years old). It doesn't matter that you should let her breed. It would be very dangerous for her, as she is still growing, and would seriously harm her health. I suggest keeping them in separate cages until she is at least a year and half, that is if you want to breed them at all.

Hatching
    Thanks

Re: A LITTLE HELP..?..PLZ?

thanx dizzy dezzy...the thing is though...she isnt really responding to his rituals, i dont think she understands yet. they will be heart broken when i separate them i will let them have an hour together each day, then the love is not completely lost

Remove Ads