Tailfeathers
Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: Is this a game?

Justine7

Is this a game?

I don't know if this should be in the game forum, in which case I'm sure it will be moved for me! But I wanted to ask people "what is the thing that your budgie does that melts/moves/touches you the most", I know we all have tons of them, but the one that melts you the very most ....... While we have similar stories to share sometimes I know how individual all these tiny little personalities are and would love (and I'm sure others would really enjoy) to hear some stories

Next bird-English Budgie Tailfeather Pootspete's Avatar
    Name
    Grace
    Thanks

Re: Is this a game?

What melts my heart is when my Petey is sitting either on my finger or at the front of his cage door and quietly talks to me. Repeating all that he has learned. He looks at me like he is looking for approval that all his tweets and chirps are correct that he has learned.

Justine7

THANKS POOTSPETE....

It appears is if you are the only one who is enjoying m elting moments with your budgie!!!

Thanks

Re: THANKS POOTSPETE....

At this stage EVERY moment is a melting moment!

I've never had a birdy before so everything he does is neat and heart warming!

Justine7

YEAH!!

Isn't that the truth. I put out the challenge and then had difficulty with it myself. Aren't they ABSOLUTELY MADE TO MELT!!!

Corrina

Re: THANKS POOTSPETE....

what Toby does that melts my heart is when he falls asleep in my cupped hand. He makes soft budgie noises when he sleeps!

I also love it when he is really excited and he's jumping around bobbing his head. gorgeous!

It's true what Lady SDevil said - every moment melts the heart - especially when they're just a baby!:b

Justine7

Melting moments...

It's funny you should say that about the bobbing around... 'cause Zachary did that for the first time the other day and I think that's what inspired me to ask the question... it's got to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen

Chiqqy

Re: Melting moments...

Mine was earlier tonight when I was singing to Frankie and he was singing back to me!
    It brought tears to my eyes!

Thanks

Mine had peas today for the first time since he's been home and that had me all excited. He likes them too!

Then again, I've never owned a bird before so everything he does makes me all excited!

Name
    Emi S.
    Thanks

Aww!

What melts my heart is when Ollie runs up to the front of her cage to see me, and after a bath when Pablo likes to cuddle himself up in a towel.

sgosh

What melted my heart was when I leaned over to little Sputnik (The little green budgie from outer space) saying, "Gimme kiss, gimme kiss," pursed my lips: I'd never done this before, just did it on a lark. He leaned over and gave me the softest little nibbles on my lips.

He's since done it a few times with me and Lady SDevil! Then he preens again. [melt]

I near cried the first time he die that! ))

SGosh.

Remove Ads