My bird went into the cage, but then accidentally slipped into the water bowl! And then a piece of carrot flew over my bird's head, landed in my mouth, and I farted! So then I called the petstore to ask what variety of food I was eating. The guy told me that I shouldn't be eating that because I am not a parrot. Meanwhile, back home, my kettle was on fire! What a day! Wait! When my bird noticed the chaos he started speaking french. This weird event caused my cousin to snort so loud she choked and then laughed.
What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a *mess*