Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Add a word

Four More Babies Hatched! Luna1285's Avatar
    Name
    lauren
    Thanks

Re: Add a word

My bird went into the cage, but then accidentally slipped into the water bowl! And then a piece of carrot flew over my bird's head, landed in my mouth, and I farted! So then I called the petstore to ask what variety of food I was eating. The guy told me that I shouldn't be eating that because I am not a parrot. Meanwhile, back home, my kettle was on fire! What a day! Wait! When my bird noticed the chaos he started speaking french. This weird event caused my cousin to snort so loud she choked and then laughed.
    What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a *mess*

Thanks

My bird went into the cage, but then accidentally slipped into the water bowl! And then a piece of carrot flew over my bird's head, landed in my mouth, and I farted! So then I called the petstore to ask what variety of food I was eating. The guy told me that I shouldn't be eating that because I am not a parrot. Meanwhile, back home, my kettle was on fire! What a day! Wait! When my bird noticed the chaos he started speaking french. This weird event caused my cousin to snort so loud she choked and then laughed.
    What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess *it*

Name
    lauren
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made*
    PUERTO RICO

Proud Parront Fledgeling Kellie's Avatar
    Name
    Kellie
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so*

Picards Mummy Found a Mate Melody's Avatar
    Name
    Melody
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so *after*

do you love me or do you love me? Brand New Egg Sqwk At You's Avatar
    Name
    Reagan
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after *that*
    ~*Reagan*~

God Said let there be cocktails, but he said it with an accent and made cockatiels.

Name
    Reagan
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that *i*
    ~*Reagan*~

God Said let there be cocktails, but he said it with an accent and made cockatiels.

Name
    Reagan
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that i *ate*
    ~*Reagan*~

Name
    Reagan
    Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that i ate *my*
    ~*Reagan*~

Name
    lauren
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot*
    PUERTO RICO

Brand New Egg
    Name
    rebecca
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding**

Name
    lauren
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I*
    PUERTO RICO

Name
    Kellie
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was*

Baby Tailfeathers Supporter!Tailfeathers Supporter! Lyn's Avatar
    Name
    Lyn
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle, little *knowing*

'FB' Five Eggs Laid!
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle, little knowing *that*
    -content removed by author-

Name
    lauren
    Thanks

*I noticed a flaw*

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was*

I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle, little knowing *that* flaw

Name
    lauren
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was *tired*
    PUERTO RICO

Buckwheat and Daisy Brand New Egg BZWIFEY's Avatar
    Name
    Vienna
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was tired *of*

'FB' Five Eggs Laid!
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was tired of eating.*
    -content removed by author-

Charlie and Scarlet Hatching budgie-boy's Avatar
    Name
    Henry
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was tired of eating.*So*

Name
    Melody
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was tired of eating.So *I*

Name
    Samantha Simons
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was tired of eating.So I
    *went*

((Ack! I posted from the wrong one! Fixed now!))
    Ninjette
    Ninjette's Picture Thread
    Boco
    Boco's Picture Thread
    2 goldfish 1algea eater, 3 Cats.

..___
    /.......\\>--◖
    =-=--=
    =--=-=
    |.|.|.|.|.\\>---C
    |●...●...●\\
    |●...●....●\\
    |●....●....●\\

Name
    Kellie
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was tired of eating.So I went *over*

Name
    lauren
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was tired of eating. So I went over *to*
    PUERTO RICO

Name
    Melody
    Thanks

What an idiot! I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle.Little did I know what a mess it made, so after that I ate my carrot pudding, I was tired of eating. So I went over to *my*