Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Add a word

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Kandii
    Thanks

Re: Add a word

My bird went into the cage, but then accidentally slipped into the water bowl! And then a piece of carrot flew over my bird's head, landed in my mouth, and I farted! So then I called the petstore to ask what variety of food I was eating. The guy told me that I shouldn't be eating that because I am not a parrot. Meanwhile, back home, my kettle was on fire! What a day! Wait! When my bird noticed the chaos he started speaking french. This weird event caused my cousin to snort so loud she choked and then laughed.What an idiot!
    I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle. Little did I know what a mess it made. So after that, I ate my carrot pudding. I was tired of eating, so I went over to my sink to sleep. Then without thinking, I grabbed several packets of salt to throw in the towel which I lit with a firecracker. Perhaps I stretched my ears too far, because they started to rip!

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didnt collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke +up+

Cream of Cockatiel Tailfeather sammit's Avatar
    Name
    Sam
    Thanks

My bird went into the cage, but then accidentally slipped into the water bowl! And then a piece of carrot flew over my bird's head, landed in my mouth, and I farted! So then I called the petstore to ask what variety of food I was eating. The guy told me that I shouldn't be eating that because I am not a parrot. Meanwhile, back home, my kettle was on fire! What a day! Wait! When my bird noticed the chaos he started speaking french. This weird event caused my cousin to snort so loud she choked and then laughed.What an idiot!
    I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle. Little did I know what a mess it made. So after that, I ate my carrot pudding. I was tired of eating, so I went over to my sink to sleep. Then without thinking, I grabbed several packets of salt to throw in the towel which I lit with a firecracker. Perhaps I stretched my ears too far, because they started to rip!

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didnt collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa

"im now under the impression that sarcasm is the body's natural defence against stupid" - sam

http://sammitshomecooking.blogspot.com/

Name
    jake
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didnt collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was

R.I.P Nikko.

Name
    Sam
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didnt collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating

"im now under the impression that sarcasm is the body's natural defence against stupid" - sam

Banned Chick
    Name
    Sara
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically

Name
    Sam
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into

World Ruler in the making Chick Edd's Avatar
    Name
    Edward Wong
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the

Egg's Cracking...
    Name
    Monique
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen

World Ruler in the making Chick Edd's Avatar
    Name
    Edward Wong
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen until

Name
    Sam
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen until my

L'il Kili Brand New Egg
    Name
    Robert
    Thanks

My bird went into the cage, but then accidently slipped into the water bowl! And then a piece of carrot flew over my bird's head *and*

Name
    Adam
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen until my *mom*
    Antonio

Name
    Beth
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen until my mom *surprised*

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Megapoop12
    Thanks

My bird went into the cage, but then accidently slipped into the water bowl! And then a piece of carrot flew over my bird's head -and-

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Megapoop12
    Thanks

sorry i was slow or something

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Megapoop12
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen until my mom surprised -the-

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Megapoop12
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen until my mom surprised the -bird-

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Megapoop12
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen until my mom surprised the bird. -and-

Brand New Egg
    Thanks

My bird went into the cage, but then accidently slipped into the water bowl! And then a piece of carrot flew over my bird's head *and*

Name
    Coleen
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen until my mom surprised the bird. and *my*

Brand New Egg
    Name
    khayyam
    Thanks

When i woke up santa was gyrating rythmicallyinto the kitchen untilmy mom surprised the bird and my* canary*

Egg's Cracking...
    Name
    Jasmine
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen until my mom surprised the bird. and my canary *fled*

Name
    Thomas
    Thanks

Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didn't collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke up, Santa was gyrating rhythmically into the kitchen until my mom surprised the bird and my canary fled. *Suddenly*