My bird went into the cage, but then accidentally slipped into the water bowl! And then a piece of carrot flew over my bird's head, landed in my mouth, and I farted! So then I called the petstore to ask what variety of food I was eating. The guy told me that I shouldn't be eating that because I am not a parrot. Meanwhile, back home, my kettle was on fire! What a day! Wait! When my bird noticed the chaos he started speaking french. This weird event caused my cousin to snort so loud she choked and then laughed.What an idiot!
I just happened to sit right on the yellow puddle. Little did I know what a mess it made. So after that, I ate my carrot pudding. I was tired of eating, so I went over to my sink to sleep. Then without thinking, I grabbed several packets of salt to throw in the towel which I lit with a firecracker. Perhaps I stretched my ears too far, because they started to rip!
Yesterday, the mayonnaise crawled around the ceiling and gurgled, "Man that stupid eclectus continually farted my twist-top polka-dot above something that is pretty wretched!" Then, before he exploded he smelled fresh, like donuts with maple-syrup. Suddenly the room spun, shook like an elephant's booty but didnt collapse until 5 men helped to remove a lobster which mangled mums wig. When I woke +up+