Tailfeathers
Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: Wow she's bored.

Amorous Tailfeather
    Thanks

Wow she's bored.

Cytrus is being such a loser, I swear. She just got done with outside-of-cage-time and now she is playing in her cage. She has planty of toys, of course she prefers her own forms on entertainment.
    So far her favorite thing to do Is lift up her little doors for the food trays and SLAM them back down. Wow what a great sound. Over and over...scraaaape, CLANG scraaaaape, CLANG! So I put a clip on the door.
    Ok so she loves the bottom of her cage, which I have never seen in a bird. All my birds HATE being down low, she is always running around on the bottom of her cage.
    She likes to do "birdy pullups". And the opposite of those "birdy falldowns"? She sits on her perch and flips upside down on it, then pulles herself back up. It seriously looks like she is working out. Or she just tilts her head all the way back until she is doing this gymnast backbend thing and she loses balance and crashes to the floor.
    Also, she was sitting on her food bowl, very dissapointed that she cant do her scrape bang, so she played ferret bird. She shoved her way in between the teeny tiny space between the food bowl and the cage. I thought she was stuck but she wiggles out...and did it again. She also had great fun grabbing on to the edge of the food bowl and flipping herself upside down so that she was underneath it, hanging on for 'dear life'. But oh wait her back was on the cage floor.

What a dorky bird

Tailfeather Tailfeathers Supporter!Tailfeathers Supporter! Lovebirdfan's Avatar
    Name
    Karen
    Thanks

Re: Wow she's bored.

She is quite the acrobat! I bet she'd love those little plastic ring hoops-- I have a budgie that practices going in and out of them.. fun to watch!

Name
    Adele
    Thanks

Heheheheh!!! Cytrus sounds like a very creative bird! Anything to keep themselves amused!
    Lucky -the rescued budgie...RIP
    Matisse -always remembered...RIP

Next bird-English Budgie Tailfeather Pootspete's Avatar
    Name
    Grace
    Thanks

Birds do what they do best, amuse themselves and please us while we watch them.