Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: Help me...~~~A.S.A.P

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Michael~
    Thanks

Help me...~~~A.S.A.P

Hello o o
    ok here goes...I've heard u peeps talk about deficency...and those stuff affecting the birds on ur posts and based on what I've read u all said that an all seed diet is bad on the budgies and also that there should be amixture of fruits and stuff on a daily basis..my 2 questions 2 u r...
    1. Alongside the bird seed sold at the pet shop they also supply u with Vitamins ..this is also seeds but with some colourful stuff in it & stuff...Is this any better than the regular seed diet..does it provide them with adequate nourishment??
    I just want to know because it has been bothering me ever since...
    My second question is..
    How Can I get my birds to eat the Carrots and Banana and stuff I put in the cage...I do it but they always seem to run away from it & anytime they just give the banana a little test they run away also because of the stickiness on the banana ..I need ur help on these issues...
    Any information would be appreciated
    ~~MICHAEL~~

I My Birds.....

Love ur pets and they'll luv u bak....

sillybinkygirl15

RE:

hello,
    my budgie has a vitamin definciency. i don't think that the colourful seed is better for them. because there are still fatty non nutritiouse seeds in there and your budgie can pick through and only eat the seeds that he/she likes. as for fruits and vegtables try new things. if it doen't like one thing that doesn't mean it won't like another and be pursistant. i am trying to switch my birds diet also. the vet told me to put vitamins in their water everyday. this is really helping. just be pursistant. the vet also told me that seeds are like potato chips to budgies.

*Poetry Comes From The Soul* Maturing... Budgieobsession's Avatar
    Thanks

try chopping them small so the size wont intimidiate and try brocoli it seems like a fav for birds. Also why is ur name sugier if ur name is micheal??

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Michael~
    Thanks

Re: ...

Thanxs 4 the Advice...Eery 1 really appreciate it...
    Y is my name sugier u asked when my name is Michael..well Sugie is my pet name..so I used that..and the r is the 1st initial of my last name so yea...