Tailfeathers
Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: what is this really???(Plz help!!)

Horse lover and Bird FreaK Egg's Cracking...
    Name
    Shaina
    Thanks

Re: what is this really???(Plz help!!)

When you were expierementing (sp?) you should have candled them. It is possible that in could've been a "dead in Shell" baby, but it isn't odd for them not to have hatched on the 23rd day. You should not start worrying about them until the 28th day. May this be a mistake you learn from:haha !! Just kidding..... Sorry about the loss

Pray for Skyer. Teenager -Robin-'s Avatar
    Name
    Melanie/Fallon
    Thanks

You found the unfertile baby...if your waited 18-23 days that is. did you check the eggs by holding the flashlight and seeing, if there were red viens in them...if you did, then i would say they are unfertile. the way you describe it its ounds like thats what happed, they were infertile,, was this her first clutch because that is very commen to happen, but also you should of cracked them open...you should of did the flashlight again....and then saw, and then, boiled and mashed them, and fed them to your female. it sound like they were duds, but i need more description, could you answer the questions i wrote....

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Michael~
    Thanks

what is this really???(Plz help!!)

:
    I need ur help....u c my bird had a clutch of 5 eggs ...it wuz the first time...however the date for them to be hatched had passed....so with a bit of sadness in my heart ...I decided to throw them out...but before i did I experimented them.....I cracked some of them....in some I found some yellow yolk.....thing.....what was this???
    & another thing I cracked another and I saw wut looked like a little baby all cuddled up......did this mean the eggs were still fertile & I killed them.....??: :o hmy ...I hope not...I have heard where by the babies can die in the eggs is this wut it was???Please help....

Any Information would be accepted....

~Michael~ ping

carleighj

Most of the time the first cluch doesn't make it.......

Pray for Skyer. Teenager -Robin-'s Avatar
    Name
    Melanie/Fallon
    Thanks

yes that is very true...