Tailfeathers
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: My aura is red.

Name
    Emi S.
    Thanks

My aura is red.

So, the other week I got my aura photographed. I was very skeptical at first, but my mom just loves all the yoga-chakra-meditation stuff so I thought I'd give it a shot. It was incredibly insightful, and honestly, I was impressed. Apparently my aura is red in the center and yellow on the outside, which means that I'm a very passionate person (passion sometimes manifesting itself in anger... whoops) but the yellow means that I'm healing... or something like that. The report is like 20 pages long and goes into extreme depth about my personality, my balance between mind-body-soul, etc, etc...

Has anyone else had this done, and what do you think? Also... if you haven't ever gotten this done, what do you think? I've gotten mixed reactions when I showed people, ranging from "you PAID someone to do that bullcrap?" all the way to "woah, that's insightful as heck".

I'd scan my photo in to show you... but not only am I making a horrible face in it, I also left it three hours away at school.
    From Emi

Just Hangin' Out~ Growing... Baboo's Momma's Avatar
    Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks

Re: My aura is red.

I think it's interesting? Where'd you get it done at? I'd like to get it done?

AKA 'Follyfoot Farm' Tailfeather
    Name
    Mel
    Thanks

oh v interesting! my mate was into this sort of stuff a few years back, she saw mine and did tell me what colour it was, but like many things, i have forgotten what she said.. all braincells used to study phsics LOL

i want to see your pic.. sorry LOL must see it, i have tried to see aura's but failed LOL im not very patient! xD

Before you ask, yes I am a b!tch...
    But I am an honest b!tch.

Name
    Bonnie
    Thanks

I'm definitely a skeptic with this sort of thing. As the same time, i think it can be helpful to some people that need to have faith in something to be happy or feel whole. Depends on the person

Cream of Cockatiel Tailfeather sammit's Avatar
    Name
    Sam
    Thanks

i would love to have that done!! i was trying to learn how to see them but i couldnt get the hang of it

"im now under the impression that sarcasm is the body's natural defence against stupid" - sam

http://sammitshomecooking.blogspot.com/

Privacy please! I'm Found a Mate sarahmom22's Avatar
    Name
    Sarah
    Thanks

I admit, I would have been one of the ones asking why you'd pay for someone to make up stories...but hey, if you found it interesting that's cool.

Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks

So where can I get one done.....?

Night Owl Brand New Egg DesertSun's Avatar
    Name
    Sara
    Thanks

I've done a fair share of aura studies myself. I guess it would all depend on how they're doing the photographing. If it's just a thermal camera, everybody's going to look like that (unless they're dead, then you'll get the blue-indigo spectrum) but by that small blurb, so much red may also mean you're concerned about your physical saftey, in accordance with your need for yellow.

Either way, sounds pretty cool!

Name
    Helen
    Thanks

mine is always majority yellow as i;m fairly young, although it's changing as i get older. Last one i had done in Edinburgh, and one hand was pale pinks and lilacs... the other green. Around the top of my head is usually pale silver, and last time there was a bubble of white just behind me to one side-- someone looking after me maybe?

to me it's more about shade than colour. a pure, bright red could just be passion and energy, but if it's darker, or cloudy or muddy then not so good. just like yellow could be negativity, illness or inbalance if the shades arent right.

Thanks Lee for the adorable sig!

Name
    Emi S.
    Thanks

I think it's interesting? Where'd you get it done at? I'd like to get it done?
    I by chance went into a small shop where a lady was doing the readings on that day. If you go online and search Aura Photographs you might be able to find someone nearby that can do it.

I've done a fair share of aura studies myself. I guess it would all depend on how they're doing the photographing. If it's just a thermal camera, everybody's going to look like that (unless they're dead, then you'll get the blue-indigo spectrum) but by that small blurb, so much red may also mean you're concerned about your physical saftey, in accordance with your need for yellow.
    When I got mine done, I place my hand on a censor pad that had circular sensors, and then she clicked a button and my photograph came up on the screen. In addition to giving me the printout, she gave her personal interpretations of the photo, which honestly, were dead on. The photograph also detailed my chakras, which would take forever to explain but according to what I know about my personality they were all spot on. Especially the top one, the one that is symbolic of your connection to a higher power; my was basically non-existant, which is sadly a very accurate depiction of me.

to me it's more about shade than colour. a pure, bright red could just be passion and energy, but if it's darker, or cloudy or muddy then not so good. just like yellow could be negativity, illness or inbalance if the shades arent right.
    The red was definitely bright red, with orangy-yellow surrounding, and my aura was very large but also dented in all four corners (which she said to mean that I have a great deal of past life affecting me, a great deal of judgement pushing me in certain directions, and also I am a little judgemental of others).
    I wish I had my mom's aura, her's was all green and blue, which she said was symbolic of her being peaceful and changing and healing. When she told me I was passionately angry I was jealous! haha.

Around the top of my head is usually pale silver, and last time there was a bubble of white just behind me to one side-- someone looking after me maybe?
    My mom's had that on her shoulder, and the lady told her it was her guardian angel. Mine on the other hand was way way way off to my left. :/ In my picture she distinctly saw the shadow of a camel shape, and the camel symbolizes that I have everything I need to get to where I want to go, but I just have to go after it. Once she pointed the shadow out to me, I was amazed because sure enough it was definitely a camel head.

i want to see your pic.. sorry LOL must see it, i have tried to see aura's but failed LOL im not very patient! xD
    Haha once I'm back at school I'll have to scan it in for y'all.
    Last edited by birdpalace; 12-21-2008 at 07:20 PM.
    From Emi

Name
    Emily
    Thanks

I wish I could see an aura's color.
    I think it's interesting beyond anything. I wish I could have it done

I can look at a person and see waves...Or something - I don't really know... But I can tell if the person is sad, happy, stressed, ect... It helps in some cases
    I want to know where I can have it done in Sacramento - LOL! I'd do it and see for myself

I've been told my aura is like a turquoise green with other colors mixed in like silver and blue...My friend called me a 'changer' though I have no clue what it means I wish I did though - It would be interesting

There.

Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks

I seen something not too long ago on national geographic about aura pics & such. The show dis-proved it, but i'd like to decide for myself. I myself, sadly, don't really believe in a higher power or such, but I have always been very interested in the unexplained or magical type stuff. Like ghosts, physic abilities, auras, aliens, magic, vampires, all that stuff. My b/f thinks I'm too open to suggestion, but it all has to have some truth to it....

I'm gonna google & see if anyone local does it. Interesting topic BTW.

Name
    Emi S.
    Thanks

I myself, sadly, don't really believe in a higher power or such, but I have always been very interested in the unexplained or magical type stuff. Like ghosts, physic abilities, auras, aliens, magic, vampires, all that stuff.
    Me too
    From Emi

Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks

Do you ever watch "A Haunting"? It's on discovery Mon-fri at 2&3, I think. If your into that kinda stuff you'll like it!