12. Does the NuWave Oven create smoke?
* Because of the synergy created by the triple combo cooking power and because the NuWave Oven cooks foods quickly using less heat, it produces little to no smoke. Moreover, whatever smoke that does get generated is confined in the NuWave Oven.
* Under normal household usage, no ventilation system is needed.
back to top
13. What is the maximum temperature reached in the NuWave Oven?
* The NuWave Oven has ten power settings; "HI" setting being the maximum.
* On "HI" setting, the approximate temperature is 350°. See power level/temperature equivalent chart.
* Because of the Triple Combo Cooking power, the NuWave Oven will cook quickly. For example, a frozen 10 lb. turkey will cook to perfection in about 2 and 1/2 hours.