Tailfeathers
Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: freaking out.....

Thanks

freaking out.....

what makes your bird(s) freak out the most? kito HATES my purple exercise ball. freaks out beyond belief - massive panic attacks, you name it. that ball is EVIL, EVIL, EVIL, and there's not a ****ed thing i can do about it.

Tailfeather
    Thanks

Re: freaking out.....

Our daughter has a huge yellow happy face beanbag chair. Merlin lets out his loudest "HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THAT.....A MONSTER!....... EVERYONE LOOK OUT!!!!" jungle scream every time it is brought out. We have had it for 4 years, but he still hates it.

Surrounded by people who love life, you love it too;
    surrounded by people who don't, you don't.
    ~Mignon McLaughlin

Name
    Helen
    Thanks

lorries
    sparks comes on a lot of motorway trips with me. when she sees big lorries she bounces up and down yelling at them.

only thing is i still havent figured out whether she likes them or hates them?

Thanks Lee for the adorable sig!

Name
    Alison
    Thanks

Pea is pretty cool about everything...but as i write this there is a police car/ambulance/fire truck...something....driving by with its sirens on and my DOG is howing in my ear and whining and crying!

So there you have it, Pea is cool as a cucumber in most situations! Kody (the dog) is a baby.

Name
    Lisa
    Thanks

their faces are so funny when they are unsure of something. Pepper hates it when I move the top tray of his cage (the one right underneath the playgym) He could be all the way across the room but will still have a fit

Name
    Katherine
    Thanks

Ulii hates it when I pluck my eyebrows. She jumps onto my sholder, starts screamming and bites me, she is such a brave bird

ULII & CALISTO

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Boomer hates our bed when it dont have any kind of sheets on it, he freaks beyond belief so if we want to change our bed we have to put him far away in his cage so he cant see what we are doing.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Name
    Sarah
    Thanks

Nothing angers Jack more than me paying attention to Hannah.

And Suki HATES the show 'The Doctors' with a passion! Will scream the whole way through it, silent if I flick the channel :|

Name
    Meridith
    Thanks

well as you all know Jack hates and i do me HATES cameras. he attackes and crunches them with his beak. jack as only realy freaked out about one other thing. In college a friend of mine barged in the door screaming and wearing a rubber mask. Well Jack freaked out and attacked the poor guy. I dont know it was the intrusion that botherd him, the yelling or the mask, or the combo. Jack is still leary of this person but i think i would be too if i was him.
    Okeefe fips at my crumb sweeper that i use to suck up the mess that she leaves behind. it looks like a cow laying down. The suction is very light it will mainly pick up the hulls and leave the seeds so i like to use it to clean the hulls out of her food dish and i think this is why she hates it so much. she will first attack it and try to fight it but then she runs and hides from it and glares at it the whole time i am using it. I have to put it in a cabnet where she cant see it for her to not contantly give my crum sweeper cow the eyes of death.

Thanks

sheesh. and people thought women were tempermental.....

Privacy please! I'm Found a Mate sarahmom22's Avatar
    Name
    Sarah
    Thanks

Hmm, I'm not really sure there's anything that Diva is phobic about. She's a very easy going gal...she doesn't like strangers trying to touch her or try to get her to step up...but I don't blame her. She doesn't freak out or anything about it tho.

Name
    jake
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moomooprice View Post
    well as you all know Jack hates and i do me HATES cameras. he attackes and crunches them with his beak. jack as only realy freaked out about one other thing. In college a friend of mine barged in the door screaming and wearing a rubber mask. Well Jack freaked out and attacked the poor guy. I dont know it was the intrusion that botherd him, the yelling or the mask, or the combo. Jack is still leary of this person but i think i would be too if i was him.
    Okeefe fips at my crumb sweeper that i use to suck up the mess that she leaves behind. it looks like a cow laying down. The suction is very light it will mainly pick up the hulls and leave the seeds so i like to use it to clean the hulls out of her food dish and i think this is why she hates it so much. she will first attack it and try to fight it but then she runs and hides from it and glares at it the whole time i am using it. I have to put it in a cabnet where she cant see it for her to not contantly give my crum sweeper cow the eyes of death.
    Wow I can see your big old jack kinda walking away cautiously everytime this person comes in. And your okefee sounds very brave. I wish nikko was that playful and brave.

R.I.P Nikko.

Name
    jake
    Thanks

Oh and both the birds start yelling and screeching anytime I play ac dc. They have horrible tste in music haha.

R.I.P Nikko.