Thanks

Re: Goodbye, my sweet little Boomer

I hope you enjoy your family day tomorrow

Just Hangin' Out~ Growing... Baboo's Momma's Avatar
    Name
    Stephanie
    Thanks

I'm soo sorry, I was really hoping he'd pull through this and your family would have more time with lil Boomer. He's in a better place. And we're always here for you, just a click awa y if ya need to talk. Pm me, i'll be there. Hugs and lots of love to your entire family, espescially you and Clarissa. It's hard to lose a family member, & that's what Bboomer was, not a pet, but a part of your family.

Be strong, Deanna, clarissa, and john.......Fly free Boomer.....you are missed...
    Babs & Casso... The ones who started it all...

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

He was like Carissa's brother and our son, he just seemed to be always there, eating flock meals, playing games, kicking back in the living room, anywhere we were he was there. He was all over Carissa but his favorite place to be while walking around or doing things with her was in her shirt. His special little comfortable warm place in his kissee girls shirt, he even could cheep talk something that sounded liked kissee, it was so cute. Even with him not with us we will always smile and feel so much love when we think of him. He gave us 12 of the best years of all of our lives and he will be greatly missed and our flock will never be the same here. His flock he is in now though, man I can only imagine how much crazy fun they are all having up there, not sick or hurting, only happiness and fun.

Hugs to you all
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Name
    Marta
    Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear about Boomer Your family had an amazing relationship with him. We are so blessed when a small bird comes along and touches our heart in such a big way. Wishing you peace and comfort.

Chick
    Name
    Diane
    Thanks

Deanna and Carissa I am so very sorry. We've talked already via another pathway, but I came here specially to express my sympathy one more time. I am now in tears reading Carissa's post and looking at Boomer's pictures and just remembering our little friend. It is such a shame we don't have more time with them ...............but I wouldn't trade our time with them for anything! Hooray for Boomer giving you a sign that he is Ok! Sending you all hugs.

Name
    Sheila
    Thanks

oh no! im so sorry for your loss! RIP Boomer!

Mom to 5 cockatiels: Sammie,Charlie, Peanut, Merlin and Cosmo and 1 Green Cheek Conure: Petrie

Toby the tiel Adult teddibear381's Avatar
    Name
    Erica
    Thanks

I'm still very sad about this thread. he did have a great life though i'm sure. Toby knew i was sad this morning and started singing. i told him that he sang for boomer. me and my flock are always here if you need to talk or want to vent or whatever.

Slave to the aviary Baby katie-scarlett's Avatar
    Name
    S
    Thanks

How heartbreaking, I'm so sorry for your loss...
    He was so beautiful
    Fly free little one

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teddibear381 View Post
    I'm still very sad about this thread. he did have a great life though i'm sure. Toby knew i was sad this morning and started singing. i told him that he sang for boomer. me and my flock are always here if you need to talk or want to vent or whatever.
    That is so sweet, our little fids just know exactly what to do and when to do it to make us happy. Give toby a kiss for me and everyone else give all your fids kisses for me because they are all so special and just slip away so fast. Always cherish them and take the time to know them and in return your soul will be blessed knowing and feeling that loving bond between both of you, it is the most incredible feeling in the world seeing how much they love you. I miss boomer more then words can say and it is so hard but I am at peace with it. Both me and Carissa felt his peace right away and I knew right then it was what was best for him. I know he has some very loving people and our two Rottie dogs and so many other loving fids from here up there to take care of him until we meet again. I will have this pain for a long time but I also feel his love and have so many great years of memories to keep us happy. I love you boom.

HUGS to all of you and thank you so much.

Queen of her Flock Parent Sun_angel00's Avatar
    Name
    Cheryl
    Thanks

I am so glad Boomer let you know that he was alright. That is a great sign. The same thing happened with my Zoey. I find that she comes around ever now and then and you will always feel them around. Boomer will back to check on you all. *hugs*
    "I will lend to you, a Bird", God said, "and teach you all you have to do. And when I call him back to heaven, you will know he loved you too."

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Thank you Cheryl, I hope boomer does come back now and then, I know they can somehow let us know they are OK and since both of us felt the peace when leaving the vets office it must of been boomer letting us know, then to come home and hear him calling me when I was outside, it just has to be him. He still is loving us from afar.

Carissa is doing better too, she is babysitting tonight which is good for her. She did read all your posts and I could tell your words meant lots to her, so touching to both of us are your all your words. Thank you.

We will be spending a special day at the ocean tomorrow, it will be a good day and we all need it. Sending you all much love and thanks for being here.

Name
    Patty
    Thanks

I'm so sorry Deanna and Carissa. Hugs to you guys.

Just a "grumpy" Teenager Chickadoodle's Avatar
    Name
    Madeline
    Thanks

I'm so sorry about Boomer. Reading this thread made me cry, I really thought Boomer was going to pull through this time. Although you will be broken for some time, it was hi time to go, and like you said, he is happy now in birdy heaven. All his pain is gone, and he can enjoy himself. And when you see him again on the Rainbow Bridge in the (far) future, you can be with him once again.

Fly Free Boomer, you are greatly missed. You helped so many without ever meeting them. Although your life was as long as we would have wished , it was very significant. We love you little guy...

“Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.”
    ~Salvador Dalí

Egg's Cracking... Stewieandkiwis'mom's Avatar
    Name
    Becky
    Thanks

Man, I just wanted to write that I thought about Boomer all day today and also the other recent lovie losses we have had lately like Sparks, and Markie and many others. It just made me realize how fleeting life can be, and that even the ones that we thought are invinsible and will always be there, may not. I guess it is also the nature of my job as well as we have had a recent string of euthanasias this week too. I came home tonight and gave all my fids kisses and extra treats because you never know if something bad will happen. My little lovie seemed to know I was sad today as well and he gave me his beak kisses to show he understood. Wow, now I am rambling. Anyways, again I just wanted to show how sorry I was to hear about Boomer and that I hope time will eventually heal the hole that he left.

Name
    Lisa
    Thanks

Dea and Carissa, I hope you guys are doing alright. Today is your special family day and I hope you enjoy it very much. I gave everyone kisses from you and the flock sends their well wishes too. Great big hugs to you

Remove Ads