where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: bored...How was your day ?

What a marshmallow Hatching ashie's Avatar
    Name
    Ashleigh
    Thanks

Red face bored...How was your day ?

well after going from a sunny day to a pouring rain... and of cause i'm in summery clothing because im just so smart like that ... i went into the city for my friends party.... tripped and well my shoe didnt make it...hahah then running in pouring rain(bare footed) to traffic lights... i ended up doing a superman slip off the foot path into a puddle almost as big as myself.. who was the smart one who used tiles on a footpath? ...everyone at the intersection laughing their heads off and i was told the highlight of the day was "watching ash create her own slip and slid".... *sigh* i never seem to fail at embarrassing myself

and how was you day ?
    Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game. ~Paul Rodriguez

Name
    Kristin
    Thanks

Re: bored...How was your day ?

Oh no! Bahahaha! That's almost as funny a visual as it must have been to see it! Sorry for laughing at your embarrassment. We went to the botanical garden a few days ago and my 3yo fell headfirst into the tadpole pond. I knew it was going to happen, tried to catch her, but wasn't quick enough. This all happened just a dozen feet away from a wedding rehearsal, so they saw the whole thing. I laughed my head off, but my mom was less amused.

Today hasn't been too eventful, but there's still daylight left. We're planning on a walk after dinner, and feeding the geese. Yesterday we went to a carnival, and stupid me forgot what happens when you spend all day in the sun without sunblock--me especially, since I'm so pale I glow in the dark. At this moment my arms are a cross between a fire hydrant and a boiled lobster. My feet are sporting an interesting red-and-white pattern from my sandals. And the kids, pets, and furniture seem magnetized to collide with sunburned skin, it must be a law of nature. I really should know better by now, since I've had skin cancer cut out twice already.

Thanks

Did nothing but be lazy all day since it's raining and too hot out.

AKA 'Follyfoot Farm' Tailfeather
    Name
    Mel
    Thanks

got up at half six with screaming headache... drugged self up... sat last exam... came home.... headache resumes and now i am just blobbing, i wish to hibernate til i feel better =3

ashie, you story reminds me of my mate... picture that in a school uniform with a skirt and a tonne of guys behind her! XD poor thing, but it was SOOOO funny!

Before you ask, yes I am a b!tch...
    But I am an honest b!tch.

Name
    di
    Thanks

I too woke at 6. 30 with a screaming sinus headache (insert creepy music...Mel and I must be psychically linked)
    It is sunny and mild here. We are putting a new house bore near the house in case the other one fails. (no town water here) so big machinery going past the house a lot. I have my Father in Law's new female blue heeler here to visit and spoil. She is on the couch catching flies when she isn't trying to sneak off with a shoe. Hubby will be in for lunch soon.

AKA 'Follyfoot Farm' Tailfeather
    Name
    Mel
    Thanks

I too woke at 6. 30 with a screaming sinus headache (insert creepy music...Mel and I must be psychically linked)
    sorry about that! XD

Before you ask, yes I am a b!tch...
    But I am an honest b!tch.