Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Is (dried) hot glue safe?

Oh, piffle... Egg's Cracking... Trophybirdgal's Avatar
    Name
    Mary
    Thanks

Re: Is (dried) hot glue safe?

Claire just want to draw your attention to this. Please note the bold bits.

Treatment of Others

No insulting or rude comments will be tolerated, regardless of the circumstance. Be courteous to fellow members.

Discrimination of any sort, regardless of a person's race, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, status, or disability, will not be tolerated.

Treat everyone with respect.

We expect everyone to act maturely. Thus, making fun of others, among other things, will also not be tolerated.

For those of us who have birds, keep in mind that we were all beginners once. Treat new bird owners nicely and remember that no questions are "dumb" or "silly," as you would expect yourself to be treated if you were in their position.

http://www.tailfeathersnetwork.com/c...ad.php?t=13204

Just on the off chance that you haven't actually seen the generic type rules and may be uninformed. However my understanding is that you are thoroughly informed on all matters so....carry on.

Oh, if you'd like a copy of my bird keeping experience CV then I'll email it to you for you to peruse at your leisure.

Because I can.

Cream of Cockatiel Tailfeather sammit's Avatar
    Name
    Sam
    Thanks

im sorry but im gonna say this. OMG YOU ARE A DICK CLAIRE. pure and simple just a giant waste of air. she was pointing out something we are all getting sh*tty at, a stupid friggin joke that only you, pork4parrots and your high and mighty attitude enjoy. and that thread has nothing to do with anything. we all start to learn somewhere and shes not the first person to ask that question regarding a yellow bird.

"im now under the impression that sarcasm is the body's natural defence against stupid" - sam

http://sammitshomecooking.blogspot.com/

Name
    birdy
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trophybirdgal View Post
    Claire just want to draw your attention to this. Please note the bold bits.

Treatment of Others

No insulting or rude comments will be tolerated, regardless of the circumstance. Be courteous to fellow members.

Discrimination of any sort, regardless of a person's race, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, status, or disability, will not be tolerated.

Treat everyone with respect.

We expect everyone to act maturely. Thus, making fun of others, among other things, will also not be tolerated.

For those of us who have birds, keep in mind that we were all beginners once. Treat new bird owners nicely and remember that no questions are "dumb" or "silly," as you would expect yourself to be treated if you were in their position.

http://www.tailfeathersnetwork.com/c...ad.php?t=13204

Just on the off chance that you haven't actually seen the generic type rules and may be uninformed. However my understanding is that you are thoroughly informed on all matters so....carry on.

Oh, if you'd like a copy of my bird keeping experience CV then I'll email it to you for you to peruse at your leisure.

I fully appreciate this;

However, my comment wasnt rude or insulting. Nor did i find her's to be insulting, but it did strike me to be quite rude, considering she has only owned a tiel for a very short time. Talks like she has owned them for years. Did she forget she had come on here for advise herself just recently? Maybe.

Name
    birdy
    Thanks

[QUOTE=sammit;739132]im sorry but im gonna say this. OMG YOU ARE A DICK CLAIRE. pure and simple just a giant waste of air. she was pointing out something we are all getting sh*tty at, a stupid friggin joke that only you, pork4parrots and your high and mighty attitude enjoy. and that thread has nothing to do with anything. we all start to learn somewhere and shes not the first person to ask that question regarding a yellow bird.[/QU

It seems that, you are most harsh poster on this forum. OUR high and mighty attitude? I think you are the member with the most attitude on here by far. In every topic you have a very harsh opinionated reaction Sammit. Do you hate the world? Did you have a bad childhood?
    Last edited by Clairey331; 12-12-2009 at 02:39 AM.

Cream of Cockatiel Tailfeather sammit's Avatar
    Name
    Sam
    Thanks

no i dont hate the world. id just rather it didnt have people like you in it.

"im now under the impression that sarcasm is the body's natural defence against stupid" - sam

http://sammitshomecooking.blogspot.com/

Remove Ads