Tailfeathers
Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet The Users! Come Add Yourself Here!

Your friendly admin! Tailfeather Community Administrator Dan's Avatar
    Name
    Daniel
    Thanks

Meet The Users! Come Add Yourself Here!

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Welcome To The <!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START-->Meet The Users<!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--> Thread!<!--EZCODE BOLD END-->

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> How This Works:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Please reply with your <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> name<!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> and a <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> description of yourself<!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. If you wish, you may also give me a <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> small photo<!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> that will go under your username.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> How Long Does This Have To Be?<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> It can be as long or as short as you want it!

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Who Can Enter?<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Anybody at this board may enter!

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Where Will This Be?<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> As soon as I receive the first reply to this thread, I will add a new post to the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> Board And Site Announcements forum<!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. In that post, I will have the names and descriptions of everybody that enters. Just simply reply to this thread and I will add it to the post in that forum. The thread can be found here: pub95.ezboard.com/fthecoc...=156.topic

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Once my "Meet The User Profile" Is there, And I Want To Change Anything There Or Make Corrections, How Do I Do This?<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> I realize that only mods can post in the Board And Site Announcements. If you wish to change anything there or make corrections to your Meet The User Profile, just simply reply here with a new profile or with corrections for me or one of the mods to make.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Do I Have To Enter In This?<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Of course not! Just reply if you want to!

Thank you for reading everybody, and I hope that this works well!

jeffrey 228

Re: Meet The Users! Come Add Yourself Here!

Name: Jeffrey Hyde

Bio: I'm from Bremerton Washington, and my hobbies are, Anime, Martial Arts/Ki Training, Playing SNES games, Weather, Shell collecting, and Go on Walks.

And that is all the info that I have right now.

Name
    Daniel
    Thanks

Thanks Jeffrey, I will be making the thread and adding you soon!

Note to all users: Age is not required. Just please put your name and a description of yourself, and anything else you want to, such as a small personal photo, your age, your favorite food...

jont87

name: Jon

bio: I'm 14, from Portsmouth Ohio, I like anime and music, and play guitar. I also am into drawing, I loooove drawing. I'm a globe alive expert at www.globealive.com, the world's first live search engine. ^_^

state of relationship: single (heheh, thought I'd add that one :P )

Thanks

Name: Amanda

Online names: necroangel(the oldest one), Tviokh, Vrekasht, Budgie Wizard.

Pictures:

More pictures: http://ubergoth.net/pictures/mepic.html

More info: http://ubergoth.net/necroangel/amanda.html

Pets: http://ubergoth.net/pictures/kittydog.html

Apostate and Maleficar First Clutch Hatching... Community Moderator Kiara's Avatar
    Name
    Kiara
    Thanks

Name: Kiara
    DOB: September 21
    Species ( ): Human (sadly)
    Birthplace: Hospital
    Physical Characteristics: Uh, I've got ten fingers, ten toes, and all my limbs are in the right place...Red hair and wear glasses...
    Psycological characteristics: Take a wild guess and if you get it wrong, you're not reading this properly. I'm sarcastic and I attempt to be humerous while at the same time set myself apart from everyone else. I'm often cynical. And if I ever actually have to do something serious, you better listen. (When I post serious stuff)
    Special Abililites: You'll often hear quotes of me having pyrokensis. I don't really, but some people will say I do, I will explain this later. (The answer is really none)
    Pets: Dog (female golden retriever named Sydney) and a cat (a femal black and white furball named Jasmine but only responds to Kitty)
    Other (History of me, special interests, etc):
    I'll explain the pyrokenesis (the ability to create fire using just the mind[I believe]) now. I role play. More specifically, I role play on an ezboard called Kotuku. Even more specifically is that I role play using this account. And to get even more specific then what I've already told you is that I use this account to play a pyrokenteic moon goddess who happens to play a doctor (hence the doctor in my username). Satisfied? If not, visit the board and find out more.

I play musical instruments. I can play the piano, flute, and violin. I know how to play the saxaphone (sp?) and the trombone (but not that good as they aren't instruments I'm intersted in). And I understand and can play a few notes on the trumpet (my best friend plays the trumpet and taught me a few notes). I've been playing the piano since the fourth grade (and since I'm not longer in elementary and secondary school, that's a long time). I've been playing the flute since my freshman year in high school. Violin I started my junior year. The trombone I learned in a beginning band class. The sax because it's basically almost like the flute and my sister plays it (so I have easy access to one). The trumpet I've only touched once.

I collect unicorns and collector Barbie dolls. I also have a growing native americain collection.

I enjoy reading and writing. I love Mary Higgins Clark books as well as Robin Cook books. I read and write fanfiction (but I'm not going to show you my stories).

To make matters short, I'm taking a vacation from school. I currently work at the airport. I was born, I am alive, and one day I will die.

Image: If you think I'm going to show you a picture of what I really look like, you're nuts. My personal picture is not me, but Alyson Hannigan who plays Willow on Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Shawn11

Hey

Name:Shawn Afshar
    Sex:Male
    Birth-date ecember, 16th/1987
    Hobbies:Sports such as Soccer, Snowboardin, B-Ball and hockey.

Description: I love all pets, I play the piano. I was born in Iran and came to Canada when i was 6 months old! hehe..Right now in high school im taking classes in archtiecural buildings on computer. Also i love traveling. I can get real annoying if im bored!

Name
    Daniel
    Thanks

Meet The Users is at a wonderful start! Keep adding your profiles here!

General Edor Crespin

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Name:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Well, mom won't let me
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Birthdate<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> April 14, 19xx
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Gender:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Male

Now the fun stuff

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Online Names:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Master-Mara (the oldest), Edor Crespin, and General Edor Crespin (which I use almost all the time now)

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Bio/Hobbies:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> I'm in southwest Michigan, live on a farm on which we have cows (Some are mine! ), sheep, a goat, chickens, ducks, cats (Want some? We have 20-30!), and we used to have a very well-mannered (Well, 'cept for the time he bit the UPS man on the bottom.. :innocent ) Rottweiler, but someone stole him a couple months ago, and the one we had before that died of old age . My pets are... Karrde, a Holstein cow, I showed her in 4-H before selling her to a friend of ours, he's a dairy farmer and has a good reputation, plus he lets kids show his cows in 4-H. I also have a Brown Swiss bull, Larry, and- You can tell Brown Swiss apart from the shapes of their heads. It's true :b , I didn't believe it either until we got the three (The other two are my sisters'). You can AIM me at MIDI Master Jade, MSN IM at marajade21e@hotmail.com or email at the same address.
    I'm very much into Star Wars, especially Mara Jade and the computer games, especially X-Wing Alliance of those. I love the X-Wing and TIE Defender, and will gladly talk about anything SW

Wow.. That was long..

aws309

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Name:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Alex
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Age:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> 13 (August 10th, 198
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Sex:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Male
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Location:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Central VA
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Email:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> aws309@yahoo.com
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> AIM:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> aws309
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Sports:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> skate(board)ing, snowboarding
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Hobbies:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> doing jack***** stuff like the TV show, playing guitar and bass guitar
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Favorite Bands:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Nirvana, Blink-182, Sum 41, Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day, The Vandals.

CopyRight1982

Name: Elizabeth
    Sex: Female

Bio: I am from West Virginia like I stated above, I have a boyfriend his name is Nathan and I love him heaps we are also engaged for those who don't know , My birthday is May 12, and I have guinea pigs anyone who is anyone knows I love my little critters tons 2 girls and a boy which Nathan has claimed and his name is Scooter the 2 girls are brownie the mommy and Hedwig.. I enjoy reading, the internet, going to the movies, techno bowling, music, chatting, message boards.. I love the Backstreet Boys which many already know, and I enjoy butterflys, collecting doll's, collecting keychains, collecting some ty beanie stuff, collecting butterfly things, animals.. I feel like I'm repeating myself, but um I dunno what else to say so I'll end it here..

Here is a couple ugly pictures of me

Name
    Daniel
    Thanks

I shouldn't let Dan change my title...he's not very creative Found a Mate flyingduster's Avatar
    Name
    you can call me FD
    Thanks

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Name:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Amy
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> D.O.B:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> 21 september 1984 (17 years old)
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Sex:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Female
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Location:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> South Island, New Zealand.
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> E-mail and MSN:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> flyingduster@hotmail.com
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Yahoo messenger:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> flyingduster
    <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Chat names:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Flyingduster everywhere!

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Bio:<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> LOVE animals! I have 13 pets (2 cats, 3 dogs, a rat, a budgie, a tiel, a pigeon, a rabbit, a miniature horse and 2 sheep), well, ok, they're not all mine, but i look after all of them! I am doing an animal care course. I vollunteer at the local SPCA (RNZSPCA=Royal New Zealand Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Animals) and the local Polytechnic (like a collage). I'm a mod here, at "the Saddle Bag" and at "The Pets". I Love checking out the message boards, and surfing the net (for animal things of course!) I know loads of awsome sites now!!!!!!! :b My SN (Screen Name) is from my old tiel, called flyingduster, she was such a sweety, my fav pet. My cat killed her. But her name continues to live on, online! I like to help people, especialy if they need help with animals! I think you all get the point that i love animals hu!? Love em! :b

FD

Name
    Daniel
    Thanks

I have added all these profiles to the post! It can be found here: pub95.ezboard.com/fthecoc...=156.topic

Keep them coming!

lilkris06

Name: Kristen
    B-Day: June\6\1988
    Sports: basket ball, volley ball, base ball (my fav), scuba diving, and pretty much every sport there is!!!

Hobbies: (besides sports) I like to talk on the phone, hang out with friends ,and write people letters.

About Me: I like to dance and be Krazy (my nickname) and just have a good time. I love to write and read and stuff like that.

Kristen (few..... long 1, 4 me)

Remove Ads