Kimberly
    Thanks

Cesar

this is Cesar he is 3 months old.

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Re: Cesar

OMG Cesar is adorable, what kind of dog is he?
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Name
    Sandra
    Thanks

Isn't he a Spuds Mackenzie like the ads for Anheuser Busch? I know that isn't the breed name but it is a bull terrier (I think).

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Kimberly
    Thanks

yup a Bull Terrier. Bull Terriers have always been my favorite breeds and i had never seen one in real life and then about 2 years ago a breeder moved in 2 houses down from my boyfreinds. i bought one puppy from them 2 years ago a red and white male looked alot like cesar who i had for about 4-5 months started having aggression issues and turned out to have a neurological disorder. the breeders felt really bad so the next litter they gave me this guy and hes such a doll! he LOVEs to be hugged and kissed and is an awsome listener (well for a Bull terrier anyways lol) this boy is going to be about 65-70 pounds but he wont grow very tall and let me tell you he is a line backer right now he is going on 4 months and i have no doubt he could pull me around in a sled and hes shorter then my sisters toy poodle (the date on those pics are wrong btw)
    bullies are very stubborn and very smart in a months time ive already taught cesar to sit,lie down,come,wait,shake,roll over,and jump. sorry but i just love bull terriers i have a passion for the breed im certian im going to be one of those people to own 6 or more!

Name
    Sandra
    Thanks

If I remember correctly, they were originally bred to taunt bulls back when that was considered a sport which would explain the linebacker build and stubborn temperament. I'd always heard that they are very good tempered dogs. He is quite a looker!

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Kimberly
    Thanks

yup bullies were bred for bull fighting they are smaller dogs that are very athletic and can take a real beating casars aunt was hit by a semi truck on the highway last summer 3 broken legs,broken ribs, some of her muscle on her front leg was actually seperated and nearly tore off after 3 weeks she was out and about like nothing happend. and even today you would never know she had been hit no limping no after afects from the whole thing. they had seen her get hit along with my boyfreind and she ran off they thought she was dead becuase she gone for 2 hours after being hit but went home for food they said she came up on the porch wagging her tail while her front leg was tore open and the muscle was hanging out O.O they said they had no idea she even had 3 legs broke becuase she walked on them. the one thing all breeders or owners will tell you about bullies is they are goofy dogs and have a huge sense of humor and then they will tell you that they are freakishly strong. bull terriers have more muscle mass then any other breed of dog.