where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: Beware of SCAM!

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Fifa
    Thanks

Beware of SCAM!

SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I can't believe people actually fall for this BS.
    There are several ads on about 6 different sites for "Free Hyacinth Macaws" (that I've found, I'm sure there are a lot more).
    Just thought I'd let the community be aware~ I'm sure all of you are smart enough to detect a scam, though.

http://pets.canada.oodle.com/view/ad...ississauga-on/
    Greetings,

Thanks for your interest in adopting these my lovely birds and i am sorry for the late reply.I have been so busy with work. They are still available OKAY,because i am really trying to locate the best home for them.I do not know much about the internet but a friend of mine advised that i will get the best home if i put an advert ON showing that they are available for adoption.They are by name called (Sam and Bella) and they are 9 months old,hand fed, blood DNA testing,has a registered microchip implant, accurate veterinarian records they are so funny they talk and dance. They love life. They love being outside.They are very playful. They have a very extended vocabulary ,they say hello, what,cracker, thank you, shut up and many more they are very eager to learn and play. They would be a very great candidate if you want to clicker train them or train them to do tricks since they are eager to learn. They are very beautiful bird, their feathers are exquisite,they are not screamers, of course they do have some loud moments, but that is normal and to be expected with a large bird. They love their showers,I put them on a ladder in the shower with me and let the warm water run over them. Their eyes just say it all, They love it! They love table scraps.Once you earn them,you can hold them like a baby upside down and play with their feet, they'll love neck rubs or for you to help scratch the casing off their new feathers.I am giving them out for adoption because of my newly acquired Job as a Legal Consultant which demands a lot of my time and entails a lot of traveling. As such, i have little or no time to spend with them.More to that they were owned and taken care of by my late wife whom i lost to a drunk driver two months ago.I have just relocated to
    Charleston,South Carolina,USA due the mobile nature of my job and right now i can't take proper care of the Birds which was a sole responsibility of my late wife. They really do remind me of her sad memories all the time i look at them and it hurts deeply. So, my greatest desire is to find someone who can properly take care of the Birds and if you can,then let me know if we can meet and you get the birds.If by any chance the distance or your schedules can not permit that happen,then i can arrange for delivery if you can not come right up here for the pick.
    They are really in need of a home where they will be provided with all the love, care and attention they are being deprived of,because of my new Job.I am currently on a 6 months assignment in Charleston,South Carolina,USA and they are here with me which is the more reason i am giving them out for free adoption.You should understand that i am giving them free because all i expect from you is that you promise and assure me that you are going to take proper care of them.So if you think you can provide a great home and care for the birds then feel free to come immediately and present yourself and pick them up but if you can not meet me in person then you have to pay for the cost of shipping of the birds to your location.Delivery i am sure will be moderate since we spent just too little bringing the Birds down here. The delivery with the adoption fee will cost you a total of $540($200 for adoption fee and $340 for the flight and delivery to your home).This will be for the 2 parrots.That is if you can not make it down here to pick them up,this is my address 7309 17th Ave NW, Charleston 29407,South Carolina,USA.I will be happy if you will give my lovely babies a nice and for ever home.All i just want is for someone who will really love and care for these parrots as my late wife did.They will really make a good and loving family with you.

To begin I will start by asking you some questions.
    -Are you a breeder?
    -Do you have kids?
    -Are use to parrots?
    -Are you sure that you are going to take care of of my parrots?
    -Give me a Brief Description about your Environment?
    -Do you have a vet doctor?
    -Were Exactly are you located?

Sorry for all the question but please make sure you answer my questions with sincerity because i will want the best home for the birds and i wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them.Thank you so much and i look forward hearing from you.Be reminded that these Birds are for Adoption and all you will have to do is to come over or pay only for the Adoption fee and the delivery agency which will deliver the Birds to your home.Also take note that you will be paying the money directly to the delivery service before they transport the birds.My prayer is that you love and care for these Birds just as my wife did and i will be always grateful to you if you should.Do let me
    know if all is fine.I have attached some recent pics of the birds.

Best Regards
    Trevor Goldfish
    God Bless.

٩(●̮̮̃̃)۶ Four More Babies Hatched! Skittles's Avatar
    Name
    Lauren
    Thanks

Re: Beware of SCAM!

hehe Trevor Goldfish

Ohaidere Mr. Goldfish, I'm Miss. Whiteswan?!

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Fifa
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    hehe Trevor Goldfish

Ohaidere Mr. Goldfish, I'm Miss. Whiteswan?!

٩(●̮̮̃̃)۶ Four More Babies Hatched! Skittles's Avatar
    Name
    Lauren
    Thanks

I love scammers...

Mr. Goldfish, according to John Smeth from Torotno, even if you're turned off the smell will linger

Administrator Tailfeather Community Administrator
    Name
    Marie
    Thanks

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Bryce
    Thanks

I just was e-mailing this guy, had me for a sec had my hopes up high!!! i can guarantee it`s a scam, i sent him an e-mail from two different e-mails of mine, he replied with two different prices and says in one his wife died, then her husband???? LOL He wanted the money to be sent to Cameroon, i looked up where that is BINGO scam ALERT!!! search up Cameroon pet scams literally HUNDREDS of hits and pages describing stories similar to this, all from what seems to be the same guy, bad with English, says OKAY alot etc... to sum it up this guy is an idiot and prays on animal lovers, i hope he gets whats coming to him!!

Name
    Sandra
    Thanks

I'm surprised you weren't asked to assist a Nigerian princess in distress or were told that either of the parrots were attached to a winning lottery ticket and all you had to do was send them your social security number as confirmation.

There's a lady in Long Grove, IL, who breeds hyacynths and the last time I looked (on ebay - formerly kijiji) they were going for something like $12-15,000 each, no shipping.

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Jammy
    Thanks

I am already Hate scammers,Hate those who doing Cyber Crime by misuse their talent,hate hackers who trying to hack credit card and bank accounts of decent peoples.So i decided to take Fraud Detection Services of Infoglide Software Company of Texas.

Remove Ads