Tailfeathers
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

 

 
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Brand New Egg
    Name
    Jessie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Undigested seed in poop

    Alot has happened since I fist posted not long ago about getting my new birdie.. The dog, who has never shown any prey drive before (and has completely ignored the bird untill this moment) bit poor bird. We rushed straight the to vet, and luckily he only had a puncture wound which they glued up and gave him antibiotics and pain killers, and gave me antibiotics for at home (which he's still having) and he seems to have recovered well from that, after a few days of being quiet and very sleepy he is now back to been almost as noisey as before and has being flying around

    I have however noticed that he's started having lots of undigested seed in some of his poos, some of them are normal though. Although when I say seed, it really only looks like milet, which he eats by the bucket full! (trying to get wieght on him) he always has a milet spray in his cage and his seed milet based. (i'd pretty much swapped him onto pellets before the dog bit him, but then he lost his appitiet and I was more concerned about getting him eating than anything else so gave him his seed back). I am involved in ferret rescue and know when they have "birdseed poop" (bits of undigested fat etc making it look seedy) it can be caused by stress, so I just wondered if this is the same for birds (as he's deffinately had stress poor fella)? or if its a trip to the vets? or if I should just remove all seed, give him his pellets, and see how he goes?

    He seems okay in himself and I'm not overly worried about him atm

  2. #2
    Administrator Tailfeather Community Administrator
    Name
    Marie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,553
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 311 Times in 307 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Undigested seed in their droppings can have several causes, some minor and some serious. It can be a symptom of yeast which is a bacterial infection that infects their stomachs and can also cause weight loss and trouble gaining weight even when they eat a ton of foods to gain - I would want to have him tested for that, given all that has happened. It can also be caused by a bird inhaling their seed and forgetting to hull them, to fix that you can get him unhulled millet and switch to that.

    To put weight back on it's good to offer a variety of foods, not just seed. Try offering pasta, rice, sunflower seeds (the little black ones are high in fat, but don't feed too much as they tend to lead to fatty liver quickly), etc along with the millet.

  3. #3
    Tailfeather boomer girl's Avatar
    Name
    Deanna
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colfax, California
    Posts
    12,261
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 360 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    I was told years ago by a avian vet that spray millet is the one food that birds seem to have troubles with and that they have lots of birds rushed to the office because of problems with millet. My lovie was hogging his millet down so fast one day that he chocked on it and seemed to have it stuck in his throat. 200.00 dollars later (emergency visit) we were told he indeed have a millet husk stuck down there but he got it out and was perfectly fine afterwards. I also remember a bird here who was eating lots of millet and it kept pooping out undigested spray millet seeds because it was eating the millet so fast it wasnt shelling it first and with the shell still on the millet it wouldnt digest. Hopefully it is your bird being a millet hog and this is why he is pooping it out undigested seeds. I would give him other seeds and his pellets and try to take him off his spray millet for a day or two and see if he is still pooping seeds out. If he is then he needs to see the vet again because when a bird poops seeds it usually means something is wrong with there digestive system and it isnt working right. It could be the medicine, perhaps its a bad reaction to one of the medicines he is taking or maybe the antibiotics are messing with his stomach and yeast could be forming. It could be anything but I suspect this being a problem with a little hoggie bird not taking the time to crack the shell off his spray millet. I cut off the tiny bulbs of spray millet off the big stick and only gave boomer a tiny bit of spray millet at a time and this helped him not have so many issues with it. If you bird shows any other signs of him being sick please call the vet right away because pooping seeds is NOT normal and usually is bad.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

  4. #4
    Brand New Egg
    Name
    Jessie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer girl View Post
    I was told years ago by a avian vet that spray millet is the one food that birds seem to have troubles with and that they have lots of birds rushed to the office because of problems with millet. My lovie was hogging his millet down so fast one day that he chocked on it and seemed to have it stuck in his throat. 200.00 dollars later (emergency visit) we were told he indeed have a millet husk stuck down there but he got it out and was perfectly fine afterwards. I also remember a bird here who was eating lots of millet and it kept pooping out undigested spray millet seeds because it was eating the millet so fast it wasnt shelling it first and with the shell still on the millet it wouldnt digest. Hopefully it is your bird being a millet hog and this is why he is pooping it out undigested seeds. I would give him other seeds and his pellets and try to take him off his spray millet for a day or two and see if he is still pooping seeds out. If he is then he needs to see the vet again because when a bird poops seeds it usually means something is wrong with there digestive system and it isnt working right. It could be the medicine, perhaps its a bad reaction to one of the medicines he is taking or maybe the antibiotics are messing with his stomach and yeast could be forming. It could be anything but I suspect this being a problem with a little hoggie bird not taking the time to crack the shell off his spray millet. I cut off the tiny bulbs of spray millet off the big stick and only gave boomer a tiny bit of spray millet at a time and this helped him not have so many issues with it. If you bird shows any other signs of him being sick please call the vet right away because pooping seeds is NOT normal and usually is bad.
    Thanks for that, I've taken his millet spray out and replaced it with a bit of broccoli, much to his disgust , and I've ordered some hulled millet that I can mix a little with his pellets and I think I'm going to through out his seed mix (I would donate it to a rescue but the one near hear wont take opened food for their birds) as I dont like it anymore (it is one of the better ones on the market over here but I'm not keen) and I'm going to buy a mix of different seeds and grains (human ones) and just give him a small amout of them, as well as having pellets all the time. (still trying to get him to eat fruit and veg)

    He's not got long left on his meds so hopefully so if it continues once they finished (having already taken away millet sprays and all seed for now) then I'll get him to the vets

  5. #5
    Brand New Egg
    Name
    Jessie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrie View Post
    Undigested seed in their droppings can have several causes, some minor and some serious. It can be a symptom of yeast which is a bacterial infection that infects their stomachs and can also cause weight loss and trouble gaining weight even when they eat a ton of foods to gain - I would want to have him tested for that, given all that has happened. It can also be caused by a bird inhaling their seed and forgetting to hull them, to fix that you can get him unhulled millet and switch to that.

    To put weight back on it's good to offer a variety of foods, not just seed. Try offering pasta, rice, sunflower seeds (the little black ones are high in fat, but don't feed too much as they tend to lead to fatty liver quickly), etc along with the millet.
    the only thing other than seeds he'll eat at the moment are pellets and emp egg food, he wont eat veg yet, if i give him pasta/rice/egg he looks at me as if i'm trying to kill him and he doesn't like sunflower seeds! although he does like peanuts, I have crushed peanuts for him but he while he will eat them if he has to, he's not that bothered by them, but I am tryign to get him used to eat different things dont worry If it doesn't clear up after I've taken his millet & seeds for a little while that I'll get him to the vets and ask them to test for yest (or if he gets worse)

    thanks for your help and advice

  6. #6
    Administrator Tailfeather Community Administrator
    Name
    Marie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,553
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 311 Times in 307 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Ah, picky little guy! Try beak appetit, my bird won't eat too too much, but he loves that stuff and will even eat the veg out of it (cream of tweet is his favorite). Be careful with peanuts as they carry a fungus, a lot of parrot owners won't feed peanuts to their birds because of the risk

  7. #7
    Brand New Egg Jenny P's Avatar
    Name
    Jenny
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    just as in people, antibiotics can lead to yeast infections. Boomergirl can attest to the seriousness of an untreated yeast infection (I think I saw a recent thread w/a lot of info about a yeast infection), so be sure to mention the undigested seed in your bird's droppings to your vet - I'm assuming you'll have some type of follow up visit as you finish up w/the meds? I've read that getting your bird to ingest apple cider vinegar (w/the "mother") can help yeast infections (I can find this product at my local grocery store), assuming the infection isn't systemic. Wait till you're done w/the course of antibiotics & then research adding acv to your bird's diet.
    Last edited by Jenny P; 07-19-2011 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Marie mentioned peanuts fungus, so I removed from my post
    "Be like the bird that, pausing in her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, & yet sings, knowing that she hath wings." Victor Hugo

  8. #8
    Tailfeather boomer girl's Avatar
    Name
    Deanna
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colfax, California
    Posts
    12,261
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 360 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    If all he is eating right now is seed I would still give him the seeds just not the spray millet to see if his poops clear up. If its the seed making him poop undigested seeds out and it isnt the millet you should call the vets because I only heard of birds having issues with spray millet because its so tiny and easy for them to forget to crack the shell off.

    I bought boomers millet that was hulled from our local store here that sells organic people foods. I actually bought him lots of different grains and hulled seeds that were for humans and he preferred his seed mix over it all. I myself found out that millet is super good to eat and I buy me hulled millet now and then to snack on, it is so good with a amazing nutty flavour. I can see why our birds love it so much, its delicious!!

    Jenny is right, boomer had Avian Gastric Yeast and yeast is a awful thing for them to have. This is the reason I mentioned to only wait a day or two without eating millet and if he is still pooping seeds you need to call your vet and tell them. Yeast is something that is very treatable but if it isnt caught in time and not treated it does slowly end up killing your bird. The organic apple cider vinergar does help with these kinds of yeast infections because usually yeast caused by antibotics is Candida yeast which is easy to treat. Boomer had that first and it ended up causing so many issues he somehow got the bad Avian gastric yeast which you do not ever want your bird to get and which definitly needs to be treated with medicines and a good vet to monitor your bird to make sure it is fully treated.
    Last edited by boomer girl; 07-19-2011 at 10:29 AM.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

  9. #9
    Brand New Egg
    Name
    Jessie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer girl View Post
    If all he is eating right now is seed I would still give him the seeds just not the spray millet to see if his poops clear up. If its the seed making him poop undigested seeds out and it isnt the millet you should call the vets because I only heard of birds having issues with spray millet because its so tiny and easy for them to forget to crack the shell off.

    I bought boomers millet that was hulled from our local store here that sells organic people foods. I actually bought him lots of different grains and hulled seeds that were for humans and he preferred his seed mix over it all. I myself found out that millet is super good to eat and I buy me hulled millet now and then to snack on, it is so good with a amazing nutty flavour. I can see why our birds love it so much, its delicious!!

    Jenny is right, boomer had Avian Gastric Yeast and yeast is a awful thing for them to have. This is the reason I mentioned to only wait a day or two without eating millet and if he is still pooping seeds you need to call your vet and tell them. Yeast is something that is very treatable but if it isnt caught in time and not treated it does slowly end up killing your bird. The organic apple cider vinergar does help with these kinds of yeast infections because usually yeast caused by antibotics is Candida yeast which is easy to treat. Boomer had that first and it ended up causing so many issues he somehow got the bad Avian gastric yeast which you do not ever want your bird to get and which definitly needs to be treated with medicines and a good vet to monitor your bird to make sure it is fully treated.
    I think I'll phone the vets when they open tomorrow and book an appt just to be on the safe side.

    I hadn't heard about peanuts containing fungus! It'll be a shame to throw them away but thats what I'll do.
    Just stolen my Mums sunflower seeds (shelled) and he's had a few of them, so perhaps he's just too lazy to break into them himself lol.
    Can they have almonds as we have almond flakes in the cupboard?

    I've just ordered him some organic hulled millet from a healthfood store, so I may have to give them ago my self

  10. #10
    Hatched! FlyingCircus808's Avatar
    Name
    Linda
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 69 Times in 68 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Just a sidenote: if you're going to toss bird seed, give it to the wild birds, please. They'll appreciate it. I do that with all my "waste" seed.

  11. #11
    Brand New Egg
    Name
    Jessie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingCircus808 View Post
    Just a sidenote: if you're going to toss bird seed, give it to the wild birds, please. They'll appreciate it. I do that with all my "waste" seed.
    I never thought of giving the wild birds domestic bird seed, doh I guess it makes sense cos it's just seed and grain really lol. I've already thrown half out, but will give them the other half. We already feed the birds though (all year round, but give them different/more in winter)

  12. #12
    Administrator Tailfeather Community Administrator
    Name
    Marie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,553
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 311 Times in 307 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Yeah he can have almonds, as long as they are unsalted raw nuts.

  13. #13
    Hatched! FlyingCircus808's Avatar
    Name
    Linda
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 69 Times in 68 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Glad to hear that you feed the wild ones : ) My doves toss seed everywhere, and I can't recycle it for them. I run it through a collander to get all the poops out, then scatter it in safe places (no cats) outside. Regarding your picky tiel, try plain corn flakes and cheerios on him. Another hit with mine was unsalted corn chips - Tostitos. Something about the crunchy texture of these things really appealed to him. I'd get the flakes and cheerios in the bulk section of a local health food store, where I could buy sandwich-bag sized amounts (much to the bafflement of the checkout clerks). Whole wheat bread is another thing worth trying...

  14. #14
    Brand New Egg
    Name
    Jessie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    I've never seen a cat manage to get into our garden (majorly high fences) and ours are indoor cats so the birds are quite safe there (the dog goes out there but he's not interest and the tree is at the far end so they fly away before he gets anywhere near lol) The wild birds get alsorts, including the apples from the tree lol.

    We dont have that many healthfood stores in the UK ('lest not where I live lol) the only one I can think of in any of the towns near is is holland and barratts and they dont do that much in the way of edible things for birdies, bar the seeds and dried fruits.

  15. #15
    Hatched! FlyingCircus808's Avatar
    Name
    Linda
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 69 Times in 68 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    The corn flakes and cheerios are people-food. I'm sure you can find something comparable though - I forgot you were in the UK. Glad your garden is cat-safe. There are enough feral cats in my apartment complex that I can't just dump seed here.

  16. #16
    Brand New Egg Jenny P's Avatar
    Name
    Jenny
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    sugar feeds yeast, so until you know you're not dealing w/a yeast infection, stay away from sugars - & that would include foods that become sugars during digestion, like corn.

    & obviously, if it turns out your birdie is diagnosed w/a yeast infection, stay away from sugars.
    "Be like the bird that, pausing in her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, & yet sings, knowing that she hath wings." Victor Hugo

  17. #17
    Tailfeather boomer girl's Avatar
    Name
    Deanna
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colfax, California
    Posts
    12,261
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 360 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    When boomer had yeast he only ate seeds and grains because I knew these were safe foods. I did pick out the corn because like Jenny said it has sugars that will feed the yeast. We fed him roudybush pellets which have no added sugars and harrisons pellets are also safe to feed them. All the other pellets look at the ingredients and make sure no sweetner is added to it.

    I do hope this is just him eating too much spray millet without hulling it first and not yeast in him because after what has happened to him with the dog bite he dont deserve yeast and the treatment he will get for that.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

  18. #18
    Brand New Egg
    Name
    Jessie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer girl View Post
    When boomer had yeast he only ate seeds and grains because I knew these were safe foods. I did pick out the corn because like Jenny said it has sugars that will feed the yeast. We fed him roudybush pellets which have no added sugars and harrisons pellets are also safe to feed them. All the other pellets look at the ingredients and make sure no sweetner is added to it.

    I do hope this is just him eating too much spray millet without hulling it first and not yeast in him because after what has happened to him with the dog bite he dont deserve yeast and the treatment he will get for that.
    His pellets are Harrisons so they should be okay (as a side topic, do you think roudybush pellets are better? I'm trying to get hold of them but it's proving difficult, although we do have a APO adress so I could order them from America if they are better)

    He went to the vets earlier today, the vet thinks that its just a reaction to the antibiotics and has told me to stop them, and has given me some probiotics for him and if it doesnt clear up then I'm to take him back.
    Do you think I should get some applecider vinegar and give him some anyway?

    The vet look at his bite and is shocked at how well it's healed and at how fine he seems, and the nurse was happy because she didn't think he's make it after the state he was in when I took him

  19. #19
    Administrator Tailfeather Community Administrator
    Name
    Marie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,553
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 311 Times in 307 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Harrisons is a fine pellet, roudybush is good too, but if he eats the harrisons no need to switch.

  20. #20
    Brand New Egg Jenny P's Avatar
    Name
    Jenny
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    He went to the vets earlier today, the vet thinks that its just a reaction to the antibiotics and has told me to stop them, and has given me some probiotics for him and if it doesnt clear up then I'm to take him back.
    Do you think I should get some applecider vinegar and give him some anyway?
    yes, I'd try to - although if your birdie won't take it, the probiotics will hopefully be sufficient. Whether your vet tested for a yeast infection or not, probiotics are the introduction of healthy flora into a gut that is either depleted of healthy flora &/or suffering from a yeast infection.
    "Be like the bird that, pausing in her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, & yet sings, knowing that she hath wings." Victor Hugo

  21. #21
    Tailfeather boomer girl's Avatar
    Name
    Deanna
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colfax, California
    Posts
    12,261
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 360 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    The antibiotics not only kills off bad things in our birds gut but just like Jenny said also the good healthy stuff in there guts, this is where the probiotics work because it builds the good stuff up. The Apple cider vinegar makes there guts acid so yeast wont grow in it and if it has yeast it will kill the yeast, you can also do the same thing with Citric acid because its the acid that keeps the bad flora (yeast) from taking over.

    I am happy you took him back to the vets, they always are the best for helping our birds and it sounds like yours is right on top of this and your bird should be just fine. Harrisons pellets are said to be one of the best pellets sold so if your bird eats it keep on giving it to him. Boomer didnt like it and loved Roudybush so this is what he ate, its a good pellet but not as good as Harrisons. If you want to give your bird a choice and put both pellets in his cage order some roudybush because I sure know boomer loved it. The crumbles seem to be liked by lots of birds so if you end up ordering it I recommend the crumbles for your tiel.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

  22. #22
    Brand New Egg
    Name
    Jessie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    I think I'll get him some roudybush to try, he'll eat the harrisons but isnt a great fan of it.

    Today he has green poo on himself, so he's got the runs and its green. Is this a leave it a day or two things or a rush to vets thing? He seems fine in himself and is eating normally and is taking the probiotics nicely

  23. #23
    Tailfeather boomer girl's Avatar
    Name
    Deanna
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colfax, California
    Posts
    12,261
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 360 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Are you sure its really the runs? Look at his next poops and see if they are just a pile of mushy stuff or if you can still see the white and green part formed in there. If its mush you need to call the vet. I only seen this once with boomer, he had sour crop and was a sick bird that needed to see the vet right away. I hope it really isnt mushy poop. Yeast does tend to make there poops wetter then normal and also they get greener but they do not turn mushy.

    I hope he will be OK and isnt sick now.

    Roudybush is loved by many birds, its worth a try on your birds I think because I sure know how much boomer loved his roudybush.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

  24. #24
    Brand New Egg Jenny P's Avatar
    Name
    Jenny
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    Today he has green poo on himself, so he's got the runs and its green.
    diarrhea does not coil (a pile of mushy stuff) and can stick to a bird's vent. Is that what you mean when you say he's gotten the poo on himself?

    If it is diarrhea, your vet needs to at least be informed, as you don't want your bird to become dehydrated. I've read that diarrhea can be caused by over treatment w/antibiotics, although I don't know what constitues "over treatment". If his droppings are just watery (not diarrhea), it could be polyuria, caused by the yeast infection.

    Does anybody know if probiotics will cause watery droppings?
    "Be like the bird that, pausing in her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, & yet sings, knowing that she hath wings." Victor Hugo

  25. #25
    Tailfeather boomer girl's Avatar
    Name
    Deanna
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colfax, California
    Posts
    12,261
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 360 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: Undigested seed in poop

    They didnt cause boomers to change. The first sign of boomers yeast flaring up was also excess water in his poops, a day after they turned wet he would be sick.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Similar Threads

  1. Seed in poop
    By sarawr9 in forum Cockatiel Care, Feeding, Dangers, Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 09:08 PM
  2. Undigested seed in poo
    By Charlie's Mum in forum Cockatiel Care, Feeding, Dangers, Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 07:59 AM
  3. Undigested seed (mostly unhulled) - advice needed please
    By Autumn in forum Cockatiel Care, Feeding, Dangers, Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:37 PM
  4. poop with undigested seed
    By RobinD in forum Cockatiel Care, Feeding, Dangers, Health
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 12:53 PM
  5. seed in poop
    By cockatielnewtome in forum Cockatiel Care, Feeding, Dangers, Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 07:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Message BoardNetwork Home