Right! So I love birds, and at our local Wildlife center someone posted something about a free Blue Crown. I have done research, and I must admit they are beautiful birds, but before I completly devote my time into learning everthing about them I have some questions.
1. I have five parakeets. If I do have to keep them in the same room, will they be okay together if they aren't loose at the same time? Like, would the conure bother the parakeet or vise versa?
2. Do Blue Crowns have to be kept away from cats? From what I understand (I have never seen one in real life) they are relatively large birds, and are about 14.5 inches? Now I have three cats, and with my parakeets (the little teeni ones) I always keep them in my room. Would I be able to keep a Blue Crown in a moe central location of the house, or would the cats bother it? Or would the conure bother the cat!?
3. What are some good chewing toys? Regardless of where I keep it, I'd rather not have my wooden furtinure torn to bits.
4. Do they poop a lot? I had to rehome my two Tangerine Ringneck Doves because of this *sob*. I couldn't keep up with the daily cleaning of my room etc.
5. Feel free to add anything more you'd like to!