hi! I just got a pineapple conure about 3 months ago, he is totally awesome! he has a few flaws that I was hoping you may have some answers about. I'll make this quick and simple.

1. He bites anyone other than me and my fiance, my friends spend time talking to him and getting closer and closer, after about 5 minutes he will be there best friend, but the next time they see him its like they never met and he bites them again.

2. he constantly flies to my head. I love it and think its cute but my fiance is getting tired of it. if she or I turn a corner, he will immediatly fly to who ever is out of site, we put him back on a perch and then flies right back on us.

3. I cant really tell him he is playing or fighting with me sometimes, he loves to walk on my stomach when im on the couch, he will roll over on his back and grab my fingers, he will nibble alot and sometimes bite a bit to hard, if we stop he starts getting crazy and goes to my shoulder to bite my ears, i stop him and he rolls back over on his back and begins biting my fingers, I can't tell if this is biting or playing, he hardly draws blood.

4. I can't seem to train him to do anything I have tried every technique I have read, other than stepping up (not on command) he doesnt do anything! He wont accept treats from me either! If i hold a nut or a cracker or something in front of him he will go right for my hand to bite me and not take the treats, the only way i can give him treats is by putting it on a plate and placing the plate on the cage lol!

Can anyone give me some feedback?