HELLO
    this is semsem "13 months old"

and this is Meshmesh " my recently acquired lutinos budgie"

sorry could not re-size them

Name
    Ellen
    Thanks

Re: those are my little friend

They are simply "beautiful". And I love their names. They sure are photogenic. Sesem almost looks like he is a violet color. And MeshMesh definitely is Lutino. I love all budgies, and especially Lutinos and pieds! Thanks, Zahra, (and I love your name also) for sharing the pics with us. Your budgies sure do look healthy, and it looks to me like they "love" each other!!

Name
    zahra
    Thanks

Thank you that was very nice of you...I love them too and they are nice fellows and easy to raise their interest in different objects and sounds especially sounds .

Name
    zahra
    Thanks

I just have doubts about Meshmesh "lutino" sex his age is not apparent in the photo but i can tell that there is a rim of white or gray color surrounding the red iris so mostly it is 8 months or older and i brought it as a female but its behavior is a little different from normal females it has a sharp sound sometime cunning and actually it is very active playing screaming flying so if you can figure its type would you please tell me ?

Name
    Ellen
    Thanks

Hi, Zahra. I had read not too long ago that if a budgie has white rings around its nostrils, then it is a female. To me, its cere is very light in the first picture. And in the second it is a light blue color. Personally I think it is a female. She truly is a beautiful budgie. I don't see any other feather coloring on her except the white and yellow, and it looks to me like her eyes are red, so in my opinion she is definitely a lutino. It is difficult to get good pics of yellow budgies because the flash bounces off the yellow color and produces the white spots on the bird. Another thing to remember is that all budgies to some extent can sometimes act like males and then they can act like females. That is just normal behavior. And also the sharp sound that she is making may just be a "baby budgie" sound, because babies definitely have a more shrill sound. As she grows older that will change.

I have a little yellow budgie, by the name of Muffin. He is not a lutino because he has dark eyes and some light green feathering mixed in with the yellow. And I also have a little hen tiel, by the name of Ollie. She is a single hen, and I don't have any other tiels in mu home, but she lays eggs about every 5-6 weeks. I would invite you to go to my profile, and click on my albums and you can see my little babies. Recently I had a "virtual" bird-th-day party for them, so you will see all of the things I downloaded to make our pretend party a real fun time! With the internet as it is now, we might as well use a little "imagination" to keep our lives interesting, right? (lol) I hope you will visit the forum often, and keep us updated on your two beautiful babies.

Name
    zahra
    Thanks

they are really beautiful muffin is a mix of it with little pieds and the simple green batch low on his belly ..i read little about the genetics of budgie breeding still it is very confusing ...and though i wish to see little chicks around my budgies but i do not care any more because both Semsem and Meshmesh are getting a long together .

Name
    zahra
    Thanks

I'm afraid i don't know about hen tiel she has different look like a parrot in a budgie look I did not see like her around her still she is beautiful

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Hi Zahra SemSem and Meshmesh are two little cuties, I just love Meshmesh's bright yellow feathers.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Name
    Ellen
    Thanks

Ollie and Muffin live in different cages. Cockatiels are a bigger parrot than a budgie. They are very intelligent and love people. Males can learn to speak some words and do the wolf whistle. And males can also whistle songs and tunes! Females are usually more quiet and have a sweet temperament. It is rare to find a female that will talk and whistle tunes and the Wolf Whistle. I love both of the species, I couldn't say which would be my favorite because both of them are.

Name
    zahra
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boomer girl View Post
    Hi Zahra SemSem and Meshmesh are two little cuties, I just love Meshmesh's bright yellow feathers.
    thank you deanna ,Meshmesh is a fair budgie and very clever and trouble maker too.

Name
    zahra
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxollie View Post
    Ollie and Muffin live in different cages. Cockatiels are a bigger parrot than a budgie. They are very intelligent and love people. Males can learn to speak some words and do the wolf whistle. And males can also whistle songs and tunes! Females are usually more quiet and have a sweet temperament. It is rare to find a female that will talk and whistle tunes and the Wolf Whistle. I love both of the species, I couldn't say which would be my favorite because both of them are.
    they must be interesting and that you will watch for what you say they seem like babies ... I will look for them her wish to find them.