+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Having trouble registering?

Administrator Tailfeather Community Administrator
    Name
    Marie
    Thanks

Having trouble registering?

If you are having trouble registering due to the anti-spam script saying you are a spammer here are some common reasons:

1) The username you are trying to register has been flagged as a spammer by the script. It has a database of common spammer names that have been reported by various forums throughout the world. You can try using a different username. If you really, really want the other one and you had to register with one you didn't want, you can PM me and I will edit it for you.

2) Your email address has been flagged as a spammer. The script, again, has a database of spammers and sometimes it can be a little sensitive about the free emails and especially the foreign emails (the majority of spambots we have removed from the site are based in Russia or China). You can try using a different email address.

3) The image verification system - We use a question/answer system now, since that one is harder for bots to break. Be SURE you are typing the answer in. Variations (for example tailfeather or tail feather) work and capitalization doesn't matter.

If all else fails, you can post here and I can give you my email address so I can register the account for you and then email you the login details.
    Last edited by Marrie; 06-06-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Unregistered

Re: Having trouble registering?

Site tried to say I am a spammer. Just trying to get feedback on hand raising my very first scali lorikeet.

Name
    Tanya
    Thanks

When I linked my Facebook it told me I was a scammer

Purdy & Pudgie

Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Having trouble registering?

When I linked my FB it told me I was a scammer Help me??

Administrator Tailfeather Community Administrator
    Name
    Marie
    Thanks

Hrm. That is odd. I don't know much about the FB linking, I will have to forward it to Dan.

Unregistered

Hello,
    I am having trouble registering. The username I am trying to register has been flagged as a spammer by the script. I am already a member but it has been a very long time since I have been here. I forgot log in info. Can you please help. My e-mail is: miranda_a@comcast.net

Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;837660]Hello,
    I am having trouble registering. The username I am trying to register has been flagged as a spammer by the script. I am already a member but it has been a very long time since I have been here. I forgot log in info. Can you please help.

Unregistered

What is wrong with the administrators here. I have been asking for assistance now for over a week. "Marie"... Can you or Dan please resolve this issue.

I am having trouble registering. The username I am trying to register has been flagged as a spammer by the script. I am already a member but it has been a very long time since I have been here. I forgot log in info. Can you please help.

Joshil

I wonder what this refrence is all about I so wanna be a part of this network, it says error occurred..

Dean

Hi Marrie, i tried registering and it said unsuccessful due to the spam thing, could you please register me as i have become a new bird owner of quite a few ringnecks and have some really important questions which im sure the community could assist with. Most important one being there are 2 boxes (breeding) which for transport purposes left the mothers in them both with 2 eggs. Do i take them and place them in there new avery with the others or find there mates and put them in seperate cages. Your help would be greatly appreciated in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrie View Post
    If you are having trouble registering due to the anti-spam script saying you are a spammer here are some common reasons:

1) The username you are trying to register has been flagged as a spammer by the script. It has a database of common spammer names that have been reported by various forums throughout the world. You can try using a different username. If you really, really want the other one and you had to register with one you didn't want, you can PM me and I will edit it for you.

2) Your email address has been flagged as a spammer. The script, again, has a database of spammers and sometimes it can be a little sensitive about the free emails and especially the foreign emails (the majority of spambots we have removed from the site are based in Russia or China). You can try using a different email address.

3) The image verification system - We use a question/answer system now, since that one is harder for bots to break. Be SURE you are typing the answer in. Variations (for example tailfeather or tail feather) work and capitalization doesn't matter.

If all else fails, you can post here and I can give you my email address so I can register the account for you and then email you the login details.

Tailfeather
    Name
    Ellen
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,264 Times in 1,263 Posts

I'm not sure why your post would be here considering you are a "guest". However, I will respond to your question. In my view, you would need to put the pairs in separate cages, and give them the nest box in their cage. I presume you know which box of eggs is for each pair.

I am sorry to say I cannot answer your question registering. Hopefully, Marrie will be able to address your concerns shortly.

Unregistered

Need referer

Unregistered

Please help my registration, says I need referer. Email kaleo.k9k8@gmail.com

Apostate and Maleficar Growing... Community Moderator Kiara's Avatar
    Name
    Kiara
    Thanks

Define what you mean. Does it provide a space for you to type a username in to who refered you?

If so, you may put my username down.

Unregistered

I have tried twice to register and it didn't work. First time it said network not available, second timer it said I was a spammer.
    What can I do? I would like to register because I have a question about my budgie.
    Thanks - Fatima

+ Reply to Thread

Remove Ads