Tailfeathers
Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

 

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: meet my baby indian ring neck

  1. #1
    Hatching lisaowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    547
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    meet my baby indian ring neck

    hi everyone i will be bringing this baby home to. the baby will be dna maybe next weekend . my baby is the one on the right


  2. #2
    Tailfeather boomer girl's Avatar
    Name
    Deanna
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colfax, California
    Posts
    17,195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 780 Times in 776 Posts

    Re: meet my baby indian ring neck

    What a sweetheart! That is great that both of the birds will be growing up together because they should become great friends since they both are babies.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

  3. #3
    Parent clawnz's Avatar
    Name
    Clive
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Auckland New Zealand
    Posts
    3,512
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 361 Times in 355 Posts

    Re: meet my baby indian ring neck

    I see you did decide to take on a Ringneck then! As well as your CAG.
    I do hope they get along. It has been interesting hearing some of the advice you got around the forums.
    Only time will tell and I guess you do not have to have them around each other if it all goes wrong.
    There is always a good chance as they are both babies they will get along, with your guidance.
    Their age is on your side.
    R.I.P my little ones.

  4. #4
    Hatching lisaowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    547
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: meet my baby indian ring neck

    Quote Originally Posted by clawnz View Post
    I see you did decide to take on a Ringneck then! As well as your CAG.
    I do hope they get along. It has been interesting hearing some of the advice you got around the forums.
    Only time will tell and I guess you do not have to have them around each other if it all goes wrong.
    There is always a good chance as they are both babies they will get along, with your guidance.
    Their age is on your side.
    i joined the group on facebook for irn and asked some questions they seem to thank since they are so young it is a very good possibility they could be ok together when out with me. if however something does not work out i will work it out so both get out and my attention

  5. #5
    Hatching lisaowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    547
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: meet my baby indian ring neck

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer girl View Post
    What a sweetheart! That is great that both of the birds will be growing up together because they should become great friends since they both are babies.
    thank you i am hoping for that hoping to dna sex it next week and my CAG hopefully will be dna sex this weekend. if my irn is a girl i am naming it sapphire and if boy rio excited to find out on both

  6. #6
    Hatching lisaowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    547
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: meet my baby indian ring neck

    if all goes as planned i will be bringing my baby irn home this week i will be hand feeding it and also doing dna test to see if boy or girl if it is a boy iplan to name him rio and if girl her name will be Saphira


  7. #7
    Hatching lisaowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    547
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: meet my baby indian ring neck

    i will be getting my irn this weekend couldn't last weekend it will be 8 weeks old

  8. #8
    Tailfeather boomer girl's Avatar
    Name
    Deanna
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colfax, California
    Posts
    17,195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 780 Times in 776 Posts

    Re: meet my baby indian ring neck

    You are going to a busy women once your two babies come home. I think that maybe the breeder is right and since they both are babies and will grow up together they should get along just fine. If not like you said I know you will work it out somehow and keep both birds happy.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

  9. #9
    Hatching lisaowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    547
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: meet my baby indian ring neck

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer girl View Post
    You are going to a busy women once your two babies come home. I think that maybe the breeder is right and since they both are babies and will grow up together they should get along just fine. If not like you said I know you will work it out somehow and keep both birds happy.
    yes but i am excited about it gives me something else to do and keep busy

  10. #10
    Tailfeather
    Name
    Ellen
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA Midwest
    Posts
    11,100
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 1,267 Posts

    Re: meet my baby indian ring neck

    What a beautiful baby! I love the names you have chosen. I also hope that they will learn to get along with each other. Hopefully, being babies will help that friendship grow. Congrats on your new addition!

  11. #11
    Hatching lisaowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    547
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: meet my baby indian ring neck

    Quote Originally Posted by maxollie View Post
    What a beautiful baby! I love the names you have chosen. I also hope that they will learn to get along with each other. Hopefully, being babies will help that friendship grow. Congrats on your new addition!
    thank you i am hoping them being babies help to i thank it will .

Remove Ads

Similar Threads

  1. conure kills ring neck!
    By morning bird owner in forum Conures
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 09:27 PM
  2. ring neck parrot advice...
    By Symphony of destruction in forum Other Parrots
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 04:08 AM
  3. What do I need to know about Ring neck parakeets?
    By FairyDust in forum Other Parrots
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 10:27 PM
  4. wut do u think uf ring neck parakeet...
    By hielmiez in forum Other Parrots
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 12:42 PM
  5. Cockatiel and Ring Neck Parrot
    By cmeezy in forum Other Cockatiel Topics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 03:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Message BoardNetwork Home