where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pictures INCOMING!!!

Name
    Muhammad
    Thanks

Re: Pictures INCOMING!!!

They do come in adorable colours <3 How bad they're you can't be mad at them for more than 1 minute :P

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Heck no, with cute faces like a lovebird has they just melt that madness right out of you! Even though they just poked holes all over one of your favorite shirts or important papers. Boomer use to love chewing anything he could get his beak on.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Name
    Laila
    Thanks

Hi all, this thread is awesome! And the birds are so so beautiful, wow so many pretty colours!

Here are some pictures of some birds I saw a few months ago at a pet shop here. Sorry I do not know how to actually load the photos here on tail feathers so I have just put them on my imgur account. They are peach faces, and the first time I properly saw white eye rings on the peach faces, I thought they might be hybrids, but everything else about them didnt indicate hybrid. They have since been sold, I hope they went to loving homes:

https://imgur.com/gallery/X1mgF

PS. Ellen you might like seeing those budgies behind the lovebirds. The shop always has lovebirds in the first aviary, then budgies next to them, followed by canaries and finches, then cockatiels and conures, depending on what is available
    Last edited by marroqui; 12-04-2017 at 07:11 PM. Reason: link to photos did not appear

Name
    William
    Thanks

I love watching pictures of animals. My Instagram feed was filled with cute and beautiful photos of animals. The Internet is a charming place, the logic of which sometimes defies description. But that's the beauty of it! So, in Instagram all the time there is an unspoken competition, whose photo will gain the most likes. When I started White-bellied parrots, kaiki are funny birds that move with original jumps.I decided to start a page for him, but I was very disappointed when few people appreciated my parrot. So I decided to buy followers for Instagram 2021 and now, my parrot has become very popular.
    Last edited by WilliamRH; 05-23-2021 at 05:40 AM.