Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: Sorry to see him go...

Name
    Julie
    Thanks

Sorry to see him go...

Guy's this may be my last post here, Due to the fact I am moving and am unable to take my little winged friend I must re-home him. I have made contact with my local canary club yet none have answered back so I contacted a group we have in my home town called Pet FBI they deal with lost pets and one of them knows someone that may take him in for me. I would rather have him settled in a new home before May as I will also need time to get over not having his song every morning.

I love Cinnamon with all my heart and must do what is best for the little guys, The only thing I worried about is if i'm I am unable to find him a new home I don't know what I will do and may have to just have him put to sleep as there is no way I can leave him without a home.

I will keep you all updated I never thought I would feel this upset about losing my little guy but he will always be in my heart and my thoughts.
    RIP Twitter may your song fill the heavens forever

Name
    Missy
    Thanks

Re: Sorry to see him go...

Hopefully you have found a place for him. I think this site is for bird lovers, not just bird owners - so thereís no reason you canít still keep in touch!! Maybe keeping us will ease the sadness of losing him! I wish you could fly him to Canada - Iíve been known to open my doors to a homeless canary before. ❤️

Remove Ads