Tailfeathers
Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Budgie chronic liver problem - diet or overbreeding problem?

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Ivan Vanca
    Thanks

Re: Budgie chronic liver problem - diet or overbreeding problem?

MAxollie, sorry, I forgot to mention I do not like phrases like RIP, and fly high... so I can not react on that.... humans and animals reincarnate after death and no need to think about fly high, etc.... no. I am really angry on the stupid breeder who sold my beloved budgie to the shop and his breeding made all these problems. I wish him a death.

Tailfeather
    Name
    Ellen
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 1,255 Posts

I respect your beliefs. I have edited my posts. I apologize for posting information that is not of your liking.

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Ivan Vanca
    Thanks

No, I just said that fly high do not have any positive meaning for me...But I also recognized that also my vet.doctor told me that when budgies are overbreeded or inbreed, you can not do too much with that.If you have any information about budgies with problematic breeding which recovered after some diet, let me know. BUt I agree with you that bad breeding is really a danger and big problem.

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Ivan Vanca
    Thanks

P:S: I have no beliefs, I just know the truth,where is. Sorry.

Name
    Jen
    Thanks

Ellen you shouldn’t need to feel like you have to edit your posts to delete your feelings of empathy and sympathy. You are one of the most gracious people I know. Giving of your advice and care so freely. That comes through clearly whether people have different beliefs or not. <3 Part of our paths are learning to listen and appreciate the wisdom people have and deciding if it resonates. Of course research is a given as no one person can know everything. Especially about something as complex as a living soul. Once we decide we know it all, our teachable moments are over and life decides we need stronger lessons to learn. Respect and honor are everything as we travel this life. You are a lovely person my friend and I appreciate everything you say! Hugs!!
    Happily owned by Zephyr, Zenith, and Zazu

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Well said Jen. I agree Ellen is always so helpful and full of great knowledge so helps so many people here.

I think that some birds are just not meant to live a long healthy life. It is sad when they die and there are always the "what if" questions we forever ask ourselves.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Ivan Vanca
    Thanks

Sorry, boomer, this post is not about your bird, but my birds...And if somebody thinks that bad breeding can not cause these problems, it is right to correct him ( her ). If she deleted some phrases, it means she is more sensible and rational, than you are. So try to take care of yourself.

Tailfeather
    Name
    Ellen
    Thanks

Thank you Jen and Deanna for the lovely posts. (Hugs to you both...you are beautiful and unique souls.! )I appreciate your honest thoughts completely.

A forum is a place where, thanks to the internet highway, we can join together and post our thoughts about bird care. Not everything we read here will be what we would like to hear about particular issues, but you know, as you say, Jen, respect of others goes along away, irregardless of whether we agree with the poster.

It is best to bless others, and send them on their journey with the Universe when they may hurt our hearts or disrespect us. Having a respectful conversation, is a positive experience. An angry disrespectful response to a conversation, will only make the angry person more miserable. And will never be trusted or rewarding.

I am a human person, traveling my journey, having a spiritual experience. Am I perfect??? No! Do I sometimes say or post words that may be incorrect, or that make no sense to those reading them? Yes, that is always possible. I learned early in my life to apologize to those who find my thoughts to be inappropriate in their opinion. An apology frees me from carrying anger. Because, carrying anger will only serve to keep me off my spiritual path. And as for me, nothing will keep me from traveling my journey to the Divine.

Tailfeather
    Name
    Ellen
    Thanks

Deanna has been a member here for years, and years. If you look at her avitar, and the picture of her beautiful lovebird, who was very sick, for seven or more years, unselfishly and with all the love she could give her precious Boomer, and who had to finally have Boomer, put to sleep, you would come to realize, Deanna is a kind, loving, and beautiful soul. She was kind to post her thoughts to you. Now, it is proper, that you timely apologize to her.

Our hearts hurt for every bird owner who loses a precious bird, and we respond as best we can to the persons who choose to post questions and concerns.
    Last edited by maxollie; 05-23-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Ivan Vanca
    Thanks

Sorry, my post was towards Jen. Jen, speaks for yourself, this topic is not about your budgies? Ok? Thanks. You are not a professional in this topic.

Name
    Jen
    Thanks

You are a very rude person and you have a great deal to learn in life. Ellen is right in her post above. I’m officially washing my hands of your posts. Good luck in your endeavors.
    Happily owned by Zephyr, Zenith, and Zazu

Name
    Aaron
    Thanks

Ellen, my hat's off to you for your beautiful response to such perverse rudeness and hostility.

Remove Ads