Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: Cinnamon is at his new home

Name
    Julie
    Thanks

Cinnamon is at his new home

Well this may be my last post about my best friend Cinnamon. He looks very happy in his new home is cage is next to the cage that has the love birds in it and i've been told that they sing to each other all the time hope you like the photos.

RIP Twitter may your song fill the heavens forever

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Re: Cinnamon is at his new home

He looks so tiny in that huge cage. I am so very happy you found him a good home. He must like having birds beside him as well
    No doubt all your worries over him have been forgotten knowing he is happy at the new house.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Name
    Julie
    Thanks

Oh that is the cage I had, I gave it to them as I did want him being moved into something small he has lived in that cage for the last year or so. Yes I feel much better and i'm more at ease knowing that he is happy and is being well taken care of. He was my biggest worry about moving as I wanted a very good home for him.

I have some new pets waiting for me once I get to Sweden I will be living with two cats and three Cornsnakes.

Tailfeather
    Name
    Ellen
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 1,267 Posts

So happy for you that Cinnamon is in a great, happy new home.

Wow! Your new pets are quite interesting! Good luck living in Sweden! It is my favorite country in the whole wide world. I am an American Swede. Both of my grandparents on each side of my family immigrated to America in the late 1900s! I am 100% Swedish and am very proud of my heritage.

Name
    Julie
    Thanks

Yes i'm happy that Cinnamon is doing well in his new home, I had a long cry last night about giving him up only really hit after my best friend online asked about him as it was too quite in our skype call. Normally when i'm talking with that friend Cinnamon would be taking part and singing like mad next to me. I guess it took that call with that friend to set me off but I needed it as my eyes are all red and sore today from the crying and i'm feeling much better about re-homing him in such a good family.

I will always miss Cinnamon and will never stop loving him even though I no longer own him I have one of his feathers so a part of him will always be with me. As for the new pets waiting for me the male cat is called Yūsha I was the one that named him his name means brave in Japanese. When I was over there he used to sleep right next to me and would sit on my lap all the time. When I left my boyfriend told me the cat spent about two weeks looking for me and wouldn't stop crying.

Name
    Missy
    Thanks

It sounds like Cinnamon is in a wonderful place now! So much company to return his songs. I'm sure Yusha will gladly keep you company...and don't underestimate the soothing qualities of a corn snake. I used to have one - she lived for 13 years and I loved her dearly. They are cold blooded which means they don't create their own body heat, so they seek out external warmth to keep them at a good temperature. Mine, Sava, used to curl up in a ball on my stomach under my shirt while I watched TV or I'd wind her around my neck (they're not big enough to constrict and hurt you) when I was wandering around the house or doing chores. She was so gentle and sweet. I miss her like crazy, but I think my husband would move out if I moved a snake in. She died shortly before I met him and he is terrified of snakes. I could spend hours just letting her wind in and out between my fingers or gently pretending to try to tie her in a knot. I was fascinated with the way she moved. Perhaps you will become a reptile person! I hope both you and Cinnamon are very happy in your new homes. xo

Remove Ads