where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny things about your birds.

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Re: Funny things about your birds.

LOL... That just cracked me up that your budgie knows all the dirty words you knew. Birds do tend to do all the naughty things that we really do not want them to do.

This is a great post and birds sure are silly and love to make us laugh.

Boomer loved people and charmed his way into everyone's heart who came to our house and met him up close and personal because he would fly to everyone and give them a happy wing wag and cheep. But everyone who really knew him also knew he loved to rub his privates on anything that fit his private parts. Well if you happened to take your shoes off he would come right over and feed your toes and do his little sexy dance around your foot. He would then leap up onto your feet, especially if it had a sock on it and start to masturbate on it. Lots of times people thought it was so cute but once we told them he was not playing with there foot and instead doing the nasty deed on it there expression changed instantly into shock and sometimes they would kick him off sending him flying away or sit there and crack up at him. To us it was very much embarrassing that our cute little "horndog" loved our friends a little too much.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Mom of 3 fids Chick Tailfeathers Supporter!Tailfeathers Supporter! DesertDweller's Avatar
    Name
    Pat
    Thanks

I bought a birdy shoulder cape to protect my clothing from the cockatiel poops (the Amazon is not allowed on my shoulder yet). Little Smokey Bear holds his and never poops on me. Little Wolfie Barry James poops on me every single time. However, being the sweet gentleman that he is, he ALWAYS moves his little bottom away from soiling the nice cape and I feel trickles running down my arm. He's so polite!
    Whitefaced Pearl Cockatiel Smokey Bear: Hatched June 14, 2018
    Whitefaced Pied Cockatiel Wolfie Barry James (Wolfgang): Hatched approx: December 25, 2017
    Yellow Naped Amazon Benny Francis: Hatched March 24, 2018

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Jo
    Thanks

For a while, the birds had there cage upstairs (in the corridor). It's an open cage.

A few times around sunset the birds where tired, and they just walked up the stairs to go to bed. (They weren't clipped). It was a funny view, two birds hopping after each other on the stairs.

Tailfeather
    Name
    Ellen
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,246 Times in 1,245 Posts

That is too funny....your birds walked right up the stairs!!!!!

Name
    Bev
    Thanks

years ago I had a gcc that when I would put on boot scooting bootie would start dancing on the back of my love seat first the head would start bobbing up & down then his whole body would get into it but if anyone came over he refused acted very shy

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

I love dancing birds!! My daughters Conure Tikki bobs up and down whenever we tell him to dance.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Brand New Egg
    Thanks

Dancing must be a conure-thing. My two newest charges bob their heads and sway side to side to the beat.

Chloe used to torture my g.pig by making g.pig warning noises. My g.pig just knew she was about to be hurt!

Brand New Egg
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarvinLovebird View Post
    One of my budgie is fighting with toys. It looks like training of special force. Really. When rest of my birds just normally play like boping head, swing, sing to them.. She is like POW POW POW POW!! Bitting, scrathing and kicking.. From one to the second toy. I always try to record it but she suddenly stops like it's something secret. It's hilarious
    When my budgie Tommy was in quarantine, he and JoJo used to have toy wars that you could hear through a closed door! Now that they're in the same cage, it's really bananas. I regularly pick up broken toys from their cage bottom. Just like yours, they get still and silent as soon as they see me or a camera.
    It never fails, JoJo quickly tattles on "Tommy Perch." Something tells me Tommy isn't my only toybreaker and noisemaker. JoJo doesn't realize that I, too, know how each sounds!

Remove Ads