Dear all
So I got my budgies on Friday (apologies for not attaching a pic.. I'm not feeling to good) one is a yellow-green pied and the other is a yellow faced blue. Currently trying to tame them but there not interested. But my main question is how do you keep the amount of dander down? There's so much feathers everywhere! I understood there'd be some dander but this is insane! I've even gotten an air purifier to help with the dust. Im unsure if the birds are moulting are not (is there a way to tell?) but I'd like to ask mainly because I keep the birds in my bedroom which has a carpet and I don't want to be hovering every day. My mum has even suggested to get rid of them already (as she doesn't like the dander) I really don't want rid of them there so cute.any help would be grately appreciated. I'm already cleaning them out everyday and food and water changes. Just the dander is even turning up in my hair ! And clothes! I've currently got a cold but I'm unsure if it is a cold or bird fanciers lung....it only came after I got my budgies...