Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: Hello there!

Brand New Egg
    Name
    Haimish
    Thanks

Hello there!

Hi there!

I'm excited to be apart of this forum where I can grow as a soon to be birb parent :P
    I've been lurking the forum and LOVE the community and how kind the members are to one another. I've seen a few other forums where people aren't as warm. We're here to grow and learn together - I'm excited for that
    I will be purchasing my green cheek conure sometime within this week from a breeder an hour away from my home.
    I raised parakeets as a child and had a cockatiel during high school.

Currently, I have a german shepherd, a 90 gallon fish tank and a small pond. Growing up as an only child, my pets filled the void that not having siblings left. I put my heart into my pets.

I will be posting a new thread with some questions about my future GCC.

IM SO EXCITED!

Tailfeather
    Name
    Ellen
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,253 Times in 1,252 Posts

Re: Hello there!

Hi, and welcome to the community.

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Re: Hello there!

Welcome to the forum! My daughter who lives right next door to us has a Green Cheek Conure, Tikki. He is a charmer and a brat bird all in one but all of us have fallen madly in love with him. I know you are going to love your new GCC and he will take over your house and heart as soon as you bring him home.

I have to say the comment you made about you being a only child touched my heart because my daughter is a only child as well and she grew up with cats, dogs and of course Boomer. Boomer was her companion for 13 years and he was with her everyday sitting on her shoulder. It makes me happy knowing that she was never alone because she had little velcro bird Boomer with her for 13 years.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.

Remove Ads