Tailfeathers
Contact | Tour
where bird lovers gather
Bird InformationMessage BoardNetwork Home

Thread: how is everyone doing

Thanks

how is everyone doing

I know I have not posted in 10 years. I don't know if you guys even remember me. I was the back yard breeder from Collingwood, I have not had birds since my last post. I am now older and wiser. I now live in Barrie Ontario my dog now is living with my dad and she is doing well. I live with my daughter and my grandson. I have a betta fish named Nemo and my daughter has a cat named Smore. but that is it for animals. I have 2 years clean and sober threw AA. we are on lock down right now and we are doing good.

Tailfeather
    Name
    Ellen
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 1,326 Posts

Re: how is everyone doing

Hi Denise and welcome back! I am soooo proud of you for being two years sober and clean with AA. I am educated in addictions and I feel the only way to be happy in a sober and clean life is with AA. One day at a time! You are doing great! Keep up the awesome work!

I do not recall your name, however, we are happy to see you here. You will find there are not as many members here anymore. Most of them use the Facebook Tail feathers.

Name
    Deanna
    Thanks

Re: how is everyone doing

Hi Denise. I remember you from way back. I am happy you are clean and sober and sad we all are on lockdown because of Covid. Hopefully one day soon we can all come out and be together with people again. It least we have the internet to keep us entertained now.
    Fly Free Boomer, we will forever love you.