Colorful AND interactive!
- First, take 2 tongue depressors or popsicle sticks and make 3 holes in it, equally distanced.
- Put some beads, buttons or wood shapes on a stick that's small enough to be secured through the holes in the tongue depressors/popsicle stiks.
- It's more fun for the bird if the shape/button/beads can still move from side to side so take that into considaration if you have to drill a hole through the shapes.
- Repeat until the toy is as long as you wished.
- Once you have prepared all the sticks you wanted, secure them to the tongue depressors/popsicle stick by inserting a fabric flower and then a pony bead on each side of the mobile.
- Add a hoop of twine or a C link on top of the toy and you're done :)
« Main Toys Page