- You need scrap leather for this. It should be vegetally-tanned 100% to be safe for the birds.
- Cut a piece of leather in the shape of a heart -- it should be about 1" x 1".
- Pierce a hole at the top and at the bottom of the heart.
- Put a string of twine through the top hole and make a loop. This will serve as the attachment to put in the cage. You can add a quick link if you want.
- Attach a piece of twine to the bottom hole and string beads and leather squares. You can use either plastic or wooden beads.
- A bell can be added at the botton for even more fun!
« Main Toys Page